dam it Pics

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D :D Awesome Fun :D :D
1486617684_20170209_161056_resized_1.jpg

But having trouble with Coils wearing out quickly :lol: :lol:

Coils really? have you tried a colder plug? :eek: hmm........buy a 2 stoke and a blue one :D :p :lol: :lol:
I'll try later to visit my storage for some blue painted ones for some pics ;) :lol: :lol:
Wish mine looked ready to go :rolleyes:

B5MECH said:
Coils really? have you tried a colder plug? :eek: hmm........buy a 2 stoke and a blue one :D :p :lol: :lol:
I'll try later to visit my storage for some blue painted ones for some pics ;) :lol: :lol:
Wish mine looked ready to go :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: Dude I meant Search Coils :lol: :lol:

dam it said:

There are heaps of quartz crystals around Whroo, while I detect the wife forages for crystals. Haven't been out for ages :( starting to get a bit of a twitch happening when I see someones latest or old finds.

Sorry mate got a bit on as usual, not sure what the weather is doing I heard it could rain.

Maybe next Saturday or Sunday I'll let you know, if that's good for you.

SC75 said:
I killed a white tailed spider today only because my wife was out doing a cross fit comp and the kids where still in bed. Thumbs up for me :Y: I'm getting there. Let's go spiders ]:D I'm ready to rumble.
:lol: :lol: Settle down Little Grass Hopper :lol: :lol:

Was swimming some laps at our local pool a few months back, and at the bottom of my lane was the biggest northern mouse spider I've ever seen. After an hour of laps, the pool attendant scooped it out, 4th one for the week. It was still well and truly alive. It was a dead ringer for a bigger than average Sydney funnel web, except for the grey beard! (They have a silver abdomen) and fangs like a Taipan.....and I'm not exaggerating. Scary spiders.

dam it said:
SC75 said:
I killed a white tailed spider today only because my wife was out doing a cross fit comp and the kids where still in bed. Thumbs up for me :Y: I'm getting there. Let's go spiders ]:D I'm ready to rumble.
:lol: :lol: Settle down Little Grass Hopper :lol: :lol:
Nope... it's full out war. If I see a spider smaller than a wolf or a huntsman I'm gunna kill it, my wife can take on the big hairy ones :Y: or I might even hire silver to come and eat them :eek:

Latest posts