Detecting around Warwick

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shu

Reaction score
Hey guys
New to this forum have just bought a sdc2300 was after some info on the area's most suitable for my detector around Warwick

Welcome to the forum Shu, don't know Warwick at all, try the search function on here to find some info. :)

Hi Shu,

I'm new also, and got good tips for west side of Durikai forest...heading out there Thursday to test my luck and new toy!!

Happy nugget hunting!!

The EMI can be a pain there sometimes and there are some spots that even a pin pointer will go off on. otherwise it is ok. Notice all the raking too...tsk

The gold was found by the old timers by digging down to gravels until they hit clay....the good side is where all the houses and property's are unfortunately but there is still a little been pulled from the corner area...I'd say it was the extension of the Canal Creek

But this area has also been heavily raked....so if you see someone raking, please inform them that it is not allowed. We should all look after the rules, there are only a handful of spots.

Latest posts