CTX madness 2017

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doh - what have you done to your left thumb :eek: looks pretty sore 8)

More bites with your detector,no real surprise to me :)

I like that you at least tried to catch some fish for a change,the same thing that I need to do,broaden my horizons like fishing and get a borrowed surf board out which I am in the process of doing :cool:

I haven't been in the water on a board since the summer of 93,sounds like a song in the making :lol:

More success next time fishing :Y:

Heatho said:
Hey GP, they almost sparkle like diamonds so yeah pretty sure they are CZ, there's absolutely no hallmark though so it's not even silver.

Yep - I found one exactly the same with the same disappointment 8.(

Better fortune with your next "non junker" ring :party:

Pretty slim pickings today, another junk ring, $8.50, penny, silver earing, the Australian army shoulder badge was the highlight.

1501220358_20170728_153054.jpg

1501220358_20170728_153059.jpg

Could be worse :) you could spend 2 hours constantly swinging on the beach for 98% of the time and NOT even find one single sad little coin like me 8.(

No joy on the ring as per my wishes :/

Oh well there is always next time :Y:

Cheers fellas, I was surprised when the badge came out, pretty happy with finding that.

Need Paul Marr to drop in and stir me me up about my lack of gold finds, the last 2 times he's done that I've found gold rings in the following week. :D

ktmman said:
Nice couple of hunts,I just can't get into fishing any more. Just not as exciting as dirt fishing.

Water fishing is easier on your back and shoulders,my right shoulder has now joined my left one with me going to the Doctors for a diagnosis 8.(

If only I would have listened 8)

Bad luck on your Gold ring no show :brokenh: maybe next time :cool:

That sixpence on the right is missing bits and pieces,looks really roached :eek:

But saying that very nice silvers and a nice "fish eye" photo of North Curl Curl,weather looks nice too :Y:

How did you clean your silvers :)

Latest posts