CTX madness 2017

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
golddiggerart said:
Can't complain about that HUGE haul of Goldies. :cool: :p :lol:

I only did this beach a couple of months back too and it replenished very nicely, it's an extremely popular little beach and I only did half of it yesterday, will have to finish it off next week sometime.

Continuing on at the same beach from the last hunt which feels like a year ago, 11 days is a long time between hunts....... :D Was really hoping there would be a nice deep chunky big gold ring but it wasn't to be though still did pretty good with $70.55 in moderns also snagged 3 x american quarters, these always give a good heart start as they are smack bang on silver ring TID at 12:47.

Anyway I'll probably leave this beach again now until spring, also I'm so tempted to get in the water here and have a go, I bet there is plenty in the shallows, hmmm though I was chatting to a snorkeller there last hunt and she said there were a lot of sharks out there..... so maybe I'll stick to the land, even though they are only Dusky Whalers, sharks give me the heebie jeebies. :D

1497326261_20170613_134346.jpg

New car I bought too after the last one was written off, this is another reason I haven'nt been out hunting, had to get a few minor issues sorted with it, all good now, 270kw of turbo goodness, got it for a bargain too. :p

1497326378_20170612_133634.jpg

:eek: ...Saweeeeet run Heatho :lol: :Y: :rainbow: :party: .....Go the Falcon.... :p....... Manual 6 speed? :eek: :rainbow: :party:

I suppose living in Ye Old Sydney town still has it's benefits :p

I hope the Sunshine Coast gives up as many goldies for me and jewellery of course :cool: only 4 more sleeps :D

I love this forum {)

Happy days :)

B5MECH said:
:eek: ...Saweeeeet run Heatho :lol: :Y: :rainbow: :party: .....Go the Falcon.... :p....... Manual 6 speed? :eek: :rainbow: :party:

Pretty good beach this one, always seems to have plenty. Mmm love the falcon, 6 speed ZF auto, she's pretty fast. ]:D

cashgoldsilver said:
I suppose living in Ye Old Sydney town still has it's benefits :p

I hope the Sunshine Coast gives up as many goldies for me and jewellery of course :cool: only 4 more sleeps :D

I love this forum {)

Happy days :)

Big coil swing like a madman. ;)

Wow, how did you fit that falcon in your finds bag? :D Great run on the goldies Heatho, I reckon the "real" gold might be out in the surf somewhere (too cold this time of year). ;)

Heatho said:
Continuing on at the same beach from the last hunt which feels like a year ago, 11 days is a long time between hunts....... :D Was really hoping there would be a nice deep chunky big gold ring but it wasn't to be though still did pretty good with $70.55 in moderns also snagged 3 x american quarters, these always give a good heart start as they are smack bang on silver ring TID at 12:47.

Anyway I'll probably leave this beach again now until spring, also I'm so tempted to get in the water here and have a go, I bet there is plenty in the shallows, hmmm though I was chatting to a snorkeller there last hunt and she said there were a lot of sharks out there..... so maybe I'll stick to the land, even though they are only Dusky Whalers, sharks give me the heebie jeebies. :D

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/487/1497326261_20170613_134346.jpg

New car I bought too after the last one was written off, this is another reason I haven'nt been out hunting, had to get a few minor issues sorted with it, all good now, 270kw of turbo goodness, got it for a bargain too. :p

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/487/1497326378_20170612_133634.jpg

Nice Japanese 100Yen! :Y: :)

G'Day Heatho, Mate I think we may have to confiscate the battery out of your CTX3030 to slow your goldies count down somewhat, LOL. Another fab hunt, Sandta currently has a silver honey location but you sure as hell have the goldie playground/s, keep them coming, great work.
Cheers, SinHof.

Goldpick said:
Wow, how did you fit that falcon in your finds bag? :D Great run on the goldies Heatho, I reckon the "real" gold might be out in the surf somewhere (too cold this time of year). ;)

Falcon was a sunbaker lol.

SinHof said:
G'Day Heatho, Mate I think we may have to confiscate the battery out of your CTX3030 to slow your goldies count down somewhat, LOL. Another fab hunt, Sandta currently has a silver honey location but you sure as hell have the goldie playground/s, keep them coming, great work.
Cheers, SinHof.

Didn't think there would be that much there again so soon, I'm happy that there was though. Everyone down my way must have holes in their pockets. :)

Went back to my first honey hole for a look around for any recent drops, had the 17" coil on to cover more ground and look for any deeper pre dec coins as well. All the silvers being posted lately gave me a hankering for a silver coin so I thought I'd better hit a spot that had a good chance of delivering one. :D

1497508273_20170615_153446.jpg

1497508273_20170615_153453.jpg

Latest posts