Naica

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
video and pic posted below for anyone who didnt hear about or see images from the Naica mine before

1374977016_naica.jpg

there are better youtube videos on Naica , this is just a short one

[video=480,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeiMfLmJtzk[/video]

I've seen that documentary, absolutely beautiful and yet very dangerous at the same time.

I swear I felt hot and sweaty just watching it on tv lol.

Definitely an amazing place!

Wouldn't mind one of those Gypsum crystals for the collection :D Getting it out of there might pose a problem!

Just adds wonder to what's laying just that bit deeper down in the Earth and out of reach of modern mining techniques. The mind boggles.

Cheers,
Shauno.

Syndyne said:
Definitely an amazing place!

Wouldn't mind one of those Gypsum crystals for the collection :D Getting it out of there might pose a problem!

Just adds wonder to what's laying just that bit deeper down in the Earth and out of reach of modern mining techniques. The mind boggles.

Cheers,
Shauno.

yup .

there will be many more like this , different mineral types etc . its a probabilities thing

technologies will evolve . maybe not in my lifetime but i have faith it will come.

just like we see new tribes being discovered in the amazon now and then who have never been seen by an outsider , new technologies and discoveries will still come .

" all the gold isnt gone " ;)

Latest posts