Lost and found on Bruce Highway

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1484476145_fb_img_1484475941615.jpg
:eek:

What am I not seeing GC, I havn't had any alcohol for a long time now n I can't make anything out ? 8) :/ :) :lol:

Just a crock, another local killer from a long list of aussie flora and fauna that can kill tourists at will ! 8) :eek:

I'll bet that's at the first Queanbeyan turn-off heading from Goulburn to Canberra...

I'm also inclined to say it's someones front bumper, left as a result of a roo hit...

Whoa, on second look i was commenting on the reflection of the windscreen...still think it's a front bumper though.

:D

:8 ...ohhh. THAT Bruce Hwy..FAIL! ( :8 I've been up since 4:30am :lol: :lol: :lol: )

So you passed up a Gucci bag for the missus huh? :p

Going across the 3mtr half of the highway unstraightened... i remember the owner of that property saying he would find his Bulls with chunks missing from the backends. This bloke would be capable.

Oh yes and the fisherman that fish off the highway at a creek further on have no care factors. Only a matter of time... Cannonvale beach has a large croc poking around too.

GoldCheddar2005 said:
Going across the 3mtr half of the highway unstraightened... i remember the owner of that property saying he would find his Bulls with chunks missing from the backends. This bloke would be capable.

Oh yes and the fisherman that fish off the highway at a creek further on have no care factors. Only a matter of time... Cannonvale beach has a large croc poking around too.

Only a matter of time before the score goes 1 nil to the croc .

Even without the crocs that Bruce highway is hell , seems to be at least one vehicle accident on it every day :(

Latest posts