I think I have a problem.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not as silly as it may sound, I was cleaning out the pump filter on our Electrolux front loading washing machine and got a shock to find heaps of black sand and quartz and in it about 50 colours, a couple were even pickers, along with $9.80 in change hehe. Must get caught in pockets,cuffs and socks :D

I found myself at the beach the other day playing with black sand lines and watching how it deposited as the water cut it away like a mini meandering creek. Suprisingly it did what i expected, and that was for the black sand to not end up where i thought it would haha My poor kids have to put up with me pulling the car over everywhere to stare at some strata or rock :lol: Pan, shovel and detector always in the car 24/7

in my back yard i have a Celica (now has a flat battery) and a Statesman (on loan until her car is fixed) both registered
i only drive the Hilux as it has everything i need if by some remote chance i pass (sorry attempt to pass) a creek or river i havent stopped at already and panned

We had a big storm a couple of weeks ago and I hopped out of the car and stood there in the pouring rain watching water running down the gutter around a little pile of debri and a little sandbar was forming behind it.Stood there mesmerised until the wife said " what are you doing?" "Nothing,coming dear."Pleased to hear others are doing similar things.

For me it's grates, grills, mesh and patterned punch plate, I just can't get enough. The missus wonders what I'm staring at sometimes :8
Jon

Latest posts