Howdy all from SA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wishfull said:
Gday BD. I have a sister in Nurioopta. Welcome to the best gold forum around. Lots to learn here. Can you tell us more about yourself. What machine if any do you have etc.
Hi Wishfull I live between Angaston and Eden Valley Golden Gate Mine is pretty close by couple pans an old wooden shaker sluice (probably illegal but hasn't been used for 20 odd years!) and a Garrett Fortune Hunter (if only the gold was on top of the ground!) Caught the bug again going out with a mate and his SDC2300 lots of bullets and lead shot

BarossaDigger said:
Wishfull said:
Gday BD. I have a sister in Nurioopta. Welcome to the best gold forum around. Lots to learn here. Can you tell us more about yourself. What machine if any do you have etc.
Hi Wishfull I live between Angaston and Eden Valley Golden Gate Mine is pretty close by couple pans an old wooden shaker sluice (probably illegal but hasn't been used for 20 odd years!) and a Garrett Fortune Hunter (if only the gold was on top of the ground!) Caught the bug again going out with a mate and his SDC2300 lots of bullets and lead shot

We are in SA too.
Kato is hanging for a swing to look for gold, but like you it would be better if it is in large chunks on top of the ground :lol:

Welcome home.

Latest posts