Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys
Thought id give the beach a go for a change...But unfortunatly i got there a few days to late..I seen an older chap at the beach and he said that just after the big swells (2 days ago) the coins were virtually sitting on top of the sand :mad: PDS and gold coins everywhere he said :mad: Well now i cant wait till the next storm to wash some sand away...I still got about 2 hrs in thismorning for a few goldies...Lots of sinkers...and 1 crusty sea silver..Its a rams head shilling ...not sure of the date yet...into the LJ...
1491171028_20170403_074839-600x800.jpg
until next time..Good luck to you all ..hope you find some :Y: :lol: :party: :rainbow:

Yup those big swells bring out the goodies and surface finds are great when you're first there. The beaches I usually detect have been hammered lately going by the posts I have seen on Facebook. No worries I have back up beaches which have lots of goodies which I am saving for a rainy day. :) Nice shilling mate. :) :Y: :D

golddiggerart said:
Yup those big swells bring out the goodies and surface finds are great when you're first there. The beaches I usually detect have been hammered lately going by the posts I have seen on Facebook. No worries I have back up beaches which have lots of goodies which I am saving for a rainy day. :) Nice shilling mate. :) :Y: :D
Cheers GDA..im looking forward to my bigger coil.. I will have to get back into the beach hunts :D

Do you have any walkways along your beach mate like this???

1491176079_untitled.jpg

Only reason I ask is because on my way back to the car I never turned the detector off and got a lot of signals, I hit a very shallow 30 which I thought errrr okay I will dig ya, grabbed a stick and up popped a $2 coin so have decided to hit the walkways with daughter GDGirl to see what else we can find. Miles of walkways woohoo... :)

Early bird gets the worms Smokey, the rest just got that frantic hungry look about em.
still ,... you got silver ! 8) :p :cool:

golddiggerart said:
Do you have any walkways along your beach mate like this???

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3128/1491176079_untitled.jpg

Only reason I ask is because on my way back to the car I never turned the detector off and got a lot of signals, I hit a very shallow 30 which I thought errrr okay I will dig ya, grabbed a stick and up popped a $2 coin so have decided to hit the walkways with daughter GDGirl to see what else we can find. Miles of walkways woohoo... :)
Sure do GDA picked up a few coins now and then...The reo in the concrete gives an id of 32 on the 705 so i cant get to close. :Y: :Y:

B5MECH said:
Nice work Smoky :cool: :Y: can't believe you found both earrings, 925 sleepers hey 8)
Must be the week for sea silver :eek: might have to go for a run :lol: :lol:
Hi B5
The earings were clipped together :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
Nice work Smoky :cool: :Y: can't believe you found both earrings, 925 sleepers hey 8)
Must be the week for sea silver :eek: might have to go for a run :lol: :lol:
Hi B5
The earings were clipped together :Y:
Too easy, I never seem to find the second one :rolleyes: shilling looks sweet did you S&V it :eek:

Latest posts