Ramjet's detector finds for 2017. . XP Deus.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet said:
Danny13 said:
Great finds RJ , sad to hear you have thrown in the towel with the ctx and gone over to the dark side :eek: {) :lol:

I haven't thrown in the towel. Just prefer using a superior detector. ]:D The CTX will most likely be my beach detector. Just love that big coil for covering lots of ground.
yeah anyways RJ good to see you up and running about. Have no comment on superior detector , don't won't controversy ]:D

silver said:
Guns, sheriff's star, treasure ,..... who could ask for more RJ !
8) :p :cool: :cool: :rainbow: :party:
A couple of silvers too :cool: :Y:
Good to see you out RJ, nice finds, you can always make washers from the BB's...2 different size washers too :lol: :lol: :Y:
Nice mixed bag :Y:

Come on gentleman...We all know there both overpriced ...And each have there little perks....But at the end of the day if the coil goes over a coin they will both find it....Oh and .......GO THE XTERRA 705... :eek: :p :p :p :p {) {) {) {) {) {) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :party: :party: :party: :party: :Y:

Danny13 said:
Ramjet said:
CTX is over rated. :p ]:D
It's highly rated RJ , maybe the deus is better in the hands of some and the ctx in the hand of others :eek: {) :lol: here comes the controversy

Its more like, the deus is better in the hand if some, and the ctx is better in the hands of others?

Great hunt to top off a return to the members finds, Rocket was right, that gun is a cracker - not to mention the variety of finds. :Y:

As for which detector is better, usually the one you feel the most comfortable with. ;)

Danny13 said:
Your lucky you have both detectors RJ , both are highly rated :)

Make that 3 Danny. My first was an At Pro which I still have and even though the tech is a bit older, (1998). I still regard it as one of the better detectors on the market. It will be hard to resist the new Garrett when it is released. Here is what is claimed as a pic of the screen for the new model. I already want one.

1492499361_18010668_1417204341683610_3672634765057162360_n.jpg

Ramjet said:
Danny13 said:

Make that 3 Danny. My first was an At Pro which I still have and even though the tech is a bit older, (1998). I still regard it as one of the better detectors on the market. It will be hard to resist the new Garrett when it is released. Here is what is claimed as a pic of the screen for the new model. I already want one.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...68_1417204341683610_3672634765057162360_n.jpg
oh wow , any idea on price RJ?

Danny13 said:
Ramjet said:
Danny13 said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...68_1417204341683610_3672634765057162360_n.jpg
oh wow , any idea on price RJ?

Nothing yet.It's all very secret.

Latest posts