Ramjet's detector finds for 2017. . XP Deus.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Not as bad, as the time he invaded my patch, and pulled a 300 dollar florin 1m away from my coil. LOL arsey bugger!

Nice spot boys, good to see you two playing well together in the same sandpit......and emptying it of its treasures :D

I haven't scored a sheriffs badge yet, just added one to my bucket list :p :p

Finished the last of 4 night shifts for this week. Had my usual short hunt on the way home. About an hour and 20 minutes on a site I have been over before. Slowing the swing and keeping the coil right down, brushing the grass. Helping to pull more finds from older sites. XP Deus.

1501807640_20170804_095749.jpg

1501807641_20170804_095801.jpg

Hmmmm ,........ not the usual 47 I see !
But still, lovely silver ! :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Is that a screw in top for a hot water bottle for the cold nights :lol:

I like how you are giving people some good advice,maybe I should take it - low and slow :cool:

Nice post florin :Y:

I quite like that dull finish on the florin vs shiny new, must be a 1925 or 1930 penny out there somewhere with all the copper you guys find. ;)

The penny King strikes again :Y: and that "fairy" is the ugliest fairy I have ever seen,but being made of silver makes up for it :party:

Nice photo's of those plovers eggs,I bet it was noisy getting that close to take that photo 8)

I knocked out one once with a piece of shalely coal as it attacked me when I was about 15yrs old,it eventually regained it's consciousness and flew away :lol:

Latest posts