Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny13 said:
rocketaroo said:
probably, they will be rare as pe-decs eventually......wow I dug a goldie! newbs will yell lol
I get excited when I pull a goldie out - I think they might be a sov every time , if not does not matter - spendables are good fun finding , maybe not as much fun as the rarer pre-decs ;)

Nah, full sov is 12:30 half sov 12:20, you know what TID goldies are Dan, lol. :Y: :)

Went out to the creek track for half an hour, finally got some silver and really happy with it...Found a patch of 45 cal bullets which I disarmed even though they were old anyway, best to be safe with all my kiddies around. :)

1509438905_finds.jpg

1509438920_bullets1.jpg

1509438940_52_roo.jpg

1509438951_dirty_ram.jpg

1509438964_rams.jpg

1509438974_ram.jpg

Beaches are a bust this week because of all the rain and low temps but I can always go to the track or revisit Goldie Park to see what I've missed, the old Stable sight is also an option.
All the best blokes. :)

TonyynoT said:
Nice silver there gda. Well done mate

Thanks mate she is in tip top condition. :) Edited: It is polished now and looks even better. :Y:

silver said:
Great to see a silver popped for ya mate !
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Yes I was sooooo happy, I still have a large section of track to do where I found the penny spill, with all of the cutting and spraying of the grass it has opened up a lot more ground to detect and I am excited to see if more silvers come out to be saved. :) :Y:

Well I heard the call and so I went back to Goldie Park, it's dry but I still managed to pull out some goodies and 2 Silver Rings.... No dig is complete until you get a car.
Was so nice to be back in a clean environment, I missed the place so much.

1509531716_finds.jpg

1509531729_earring.jpg

1509531742_lambo.jpg

1509531752_rings.jpg

Kiara is the ring model. :)

1509531783_silver_rings.jpg

I will revisit again soon when I need a natural recharge.
All the best blokes. :) :Y:

Heatho said:
Danny13 said:
rocketaroo said:
probably, they will be rare as pe-decs eventually......wow I dug a goldie! newbs will yell lol
I get excited when I pull a goldie out - I think they might be a sov every time , if not does not matter - spendables are good fun finding , maybe not as much fun as the rarer pre-decs ;)

Nah, full sov is 12:30 half sov 12:20, you know what TID goldies are Dan, lol. :Y: :)
Yeah I do Heatho , but ya never know :p

My final dig for 2017 at Goldie Park, it's such a wonderful place and I'll miss it but it's time to move onto a new spot.
I managed to get to the old stable sight today and picked up a 1963 Half Penny, also had a walk around and found a spot that may have been the old
jockeys quarters....

1509620716_finds.jpg

May the detecting gods be with you all. :) :Y:

ktmman said:
But are you REALLY sure you go them all? That's a lot of coins for a well done over site ]:D

Would be hard yakka trying to find any more coins, these came from the very outer edges and only one new drop....It gets busy over the summer months so I will see how well it replenishes and have a swing in the autumn. :) :Y:

Latest posts