Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny13 said:
Smashing it GDA , luv that chunky ring 8)

Thank Danny it's been a lot of fun for sure....I'll be heading back this weekend sometime to do an area I've not done.....Not expecting much but you just never know what's going to end up underneath the coil, can dream though.... :) :Y:

Makes sense, takes up the slack between the contacts, and batteries, and I didnt know this either. I was going to suggest that you do more vids, then I found you already have quite a few lol

rocketaroo said:
Makes sense, takes up the slack between the contacts, and batteries, and I didnt know this either. I was going to suggest that you do more vids, then I found you already have quite a few lol

Yeah I have a channel and videos Rocket...My daughter and I do the rounds....She out of all of the kiddies enjoys it a lot....My two youngest Abraham 5 and Aaliyah soon to be 4 love finding treasure but when I give them one find each they lose it...lol :) :Y:

I got out for a dig this afternoon, I needed some Detector therapy.....We celebrated our joy with the birth of Angelica and then had news from NZ that one of my Brothers passed away. We also celebrated our sons 24th Birthday.....Mixed emotions but happy and happy that my Bro is no longer suffering and yes I had my cry which is natural for some of us...
He was a real character and I loved him heaps, he was also good at listening and then offering advice....Rip big bro....

So I got out for a couple of hours today to the beach spot where I found my first ever Sixpence and I worked the dune areas, older drops popped up and also a 1916 Sixpence, it's pretty smooth but I'll take it....Managed to track down a half penny and have a good idea of where all of the old silvers and coppers will be so will revisit at a later date....

1506937799_safety_beach.jpg

1506937814_42_and_16.jpg

1506937827_silver.jpg

1506937837_1916.jpg

Until next time all the best to everyone....Take care out there. :)

Cheers Gda - Arthur

So very sorry for the passing of your beloved brother. Although we have never met, many on the forum are shedding tears of sadness and joy at the birth of beautiful Angelica.
God Bless you and your Family Arthur.
Sincere Sympathies
Mackka

Mackka said:
So very sorry for the passing of your beloved brother. Although we have never met, many on the forum are shedding tears of sadness and joy at the birth of beautiful Angelica.
God Bless you and your Family Arthur.
Sincere Sympathies
Mackka

Thanks Mackka appreciate it mate... And thanks for the blessing.. :Y:

I have a sixpence worse than yours,but lets hope your return visit does not disappoint :party:

Yes sorry about your brother,you were fortunate to be so close unlike my brother and I.

R.I.P. Big Bro :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
I have a sixpence worse than yours,but lets hope your return visit does not disappoint :party:

Yes sorry about your brother,you were fortunate to be so close unlike my brother and I.

R.I.P. Big Bro :Y:

Thanks CGS I appreciate it....I have close relationships with all of my siblings, they all know I love them even though sometimes I feel it is hard for them to say "I Love You" back to me....But I won't hold that against any of them. :)

Latest posts