Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26 Degrees today is the forecast which for this time of year is hot....

Jumped in the car and headed to Goldie park this morning with Kiara....Got there around 9am before the rush of Parents and Kiddies got in and hit on more Goldies but I can safely say I have done a good job of saving them from the ground.
It's dry and barren now with only a chance find here and there...
Before leaving Kiara and I hot the old stable area....The best finds are in around the trees, overgrown grass and weeds, its tough going and I would rather dig it when they die off a bit....
Anyway here are my finds.....

1506140671_finds_1.jpg

1506140683_goldies.jpg

1506140696_pennies.jpg

1506140707_whistle.jpg

The beach is packed today....And I can't wait to get back into beach detecting.... Woop woop roll on summer. :D :lol: :Y:

Until next time Happy Digging everyone...

Cheers Gda

silver said:
Nice pot for the kittey
:rainbow: :D :Y:

Sure is mate and I noticed I have had at least a ring a week for the last 4 weeks... :)

So tonight I decide to go down the beach for a 45 minute swing, I noticed the other day how big the tides have been and also the cuts all along my favourite spot, well it surely is producing and it's not even summer yet... Looks like it's going to be a good summer... :)

1506172244_finds.jpg

1506172254_ring.jpg

1506172265_rings.jpg

:) Ring a ding ding

Heatho said:
Nice big chunky ring that one mate, white gold by any chance? :D

Not sure what it is yet mate, no Hallmarks suggest Stainless Steel the low TID says otherwise...

Thanks SS and Tony....always a thrill finding a ring on the beach... :) :Y:

golddiggerart said:
Heatho said:
Nice big chunky ring that one mate, white gold by any chance? :D

Not sure what it is yet mate, no Hallmarks suggest Stainless Steel the low TID says otherwise...

Thanks SS and Tony....always a thrill finding a ring on the beach... :) :Y:

Hey mate, I got a chunky stainless ring a few weeks back and it was a very low TID, was 12:05, right down in the conductivity range compared to chunky gold. Nice find anyway. :Y:

B5MECH said:
Sweet skull ring gda :cool: :Y: The beach was packed :eek: ...No way...mine are empty :/ everyone's at the snow :lol:

Thanks mate....Hmmmm any goodies dropped in the Snow? Got ya detector handy? lol Gotta take whatever opportunity there is B5....lol

golddiggerart said:
B5MECH said:
Sweet skull ring gda :cool: :Y: The beach was packed :eek: ...No way...mine are empty :/ everyone's at the snow :lol:

Thanks mate....Hmmmm any goodies dropped in the Snow? Got ya detector handy? lol Gotta take whatever opportunity there is B5....lol
I'd love to check the mountain after the snow melts 8) Probably 100 gopros getting washed into Perisher creek each season :lol:
If only it wasn't a National Park :rolleyes: I swear there would be a fortune up there 8)
Gold and silver rings a flying when you pull your glove off a sweaty hand :lol: and all the light junk would wash away with the melt :party:

Latest posts