Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B5MECH said:
Nice run Gda :cool: :Y: that park looks huge 8) don't make the mistake of rushing around it, grid it slowly :eek:
You've got some ground to cover hey :lol: :lol: :Y:

Ya Ya - :Y: One Cricket field on the left and one on the right. :)

Here is a birds eye view from some time ago....

1491993421_virgin_2_.jpg

Thanks I am hoping that I don't hit too many more cans, filled half a shopping bag full in the first 15 - 20 mins, bugger too because first find was a $2 ringing up as 30 and all the cans 30.... LOLOL

Had a quick swing around footy oval around the corner from home, always wanted to have a look and now I know, not much rubbish and very little targets but managed a few spendable's and a little Bling Bullet. $1 coin was a surface find, straight into the blade of a lawnmower and straight out.

1492004695_17903530_10209128058587350_528946368154758009_n.jpg

Well I went back to the park today and did a 4 hour stint.....Started on the left field and noticed some patches all around the pitch, bloody plugs....searched all around it not even a beep it had been cleaned out so it looks like it wasn't a virgin patch after all....That didn't stop me from having a swing and I managed to pull some Goldies and the find of the day a Hillman I presume Hunter Plate....Nice condition too....

One shopping bag of cans, and ring pulls, more cans in the dirt than dirt...lol
Oh well we had a good day, the kiddies played and played, the wife just relaxed and soaked up the sunshine.

1492072562_coins.jpg

Hillman

1492072579_hillman.jpg

Broken Dart

1492072599_dart.jpg

Maybe a broken token?

1492072621_token.jpg

Scrap metal with a pattern

1492072644_piece.jpg

The round button looking thing I thought may have been off a train set....rang high on the 505 at 48....

Happy Easter blokes and blokettes - Tomorrow if the weather stays fine I may just hit the footy oval and start where I finished off the other night.

Cheers GDA - Arthur

Bummer it got hit first Gda :/ they couldn't have got everything though, listen for the deeeep whispers 8)
Have a look around the big tree on the right field, looks like a nice spot to sit :Y:

B5MECH said:
Bummer it got hit first Gda :/ they couldn't have got everything though, listen for the deeeep whispers 8)
Have a look around the big tree on the right field, looks like a nice spot to sit :Y:

Already did the tree it is empty only thing to come out of there were the two 10cent coins, brown buggers and more cans....

We had two detectors going Jacob and Kiara were using the 705 and digging everything lol Cans, Cans, and more Cans....They gave up after about an hour so Abraham my 4 year old had a go....he lasted about 2 minutes then threw the thing like it was a piece of scrap metal. lol :eek: :D

B5MECH said:
And along that track over the back behind the trees, pretty secluded looking area. :Y:

silver said:
B5MECH said:
And along that track over the back behind the trees, pretty secluded looking area. :Y:

Unfortunately that is all private property, the whole area has (Camera Surveillance) signs on every gate and electric fences.....lol Must be a high crime area.

golddiggerart said:
silver said:
B5MECH said:

Unfortunately that is all private property, the whole area has (Camera Surveillance) signs on every gate and electric fences.....lol Must be a high crime area.
Maybe they're growing something special Gda :eek: :lol: :lol: Don't jump that fence :eek: it may be the last jump ever :lol: :lol:
Do they have an underground pool? :lol: :lol:

Perhaps ask for permission and show them your skill in retrieving artefacts without leaving marks behind , could be a solution. Second silver and B5s comments . Good luck , hope it works out!!!

Nice GDA ....Have a go at listining how the pinpoint sizing sounds on coins then cans...coins will be a sharp short blip....cans will be a longer blip...once you work it out..You will know if its a can or coin... :Y:

Latest posts