Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder what the smaller one is...hopfully not a 5c :eek: DAM 5c pieces.... if it reads 8 to 10..its more than likely its a 5c ....if its around the 22 it should be a thripy..That what the 705 reads them as anyway...505 should be very similar. :Y:

I dug the one high tone because I wanted a ring and sure enough the 42 pitch screamed ring...lol The reason I didn't dig them all is because I am saving them for another day....No one else detects this beach because there is too much trash in it... lol :)

As for the little one it used to be a coin back in the day, now it is a tangled, bangled, trashed pile of Silver.... but silver all the same.... I will post a pic of it when I can. :)

Last nights dig at a different beach, each section of the beach was so different, at one end lots of $2 coins at another section 5c coins then the last section 50c 20c 10c $1 coins - the last beach is where I got the 5.4 Gram Ring a ding ding 375 White Gold ring....Funny enough it was in wet sand and a foot deep, The earring is 925 - I learned something new about the Xterra 505 and wet sand which had me pinging signals all night, most of the coins came from wet sand. My night was complete with the Car also very deep in the wet sand. :) GL&HH all...

1489596332_finds.jpg

1489596347_ring_375.jpg

1489596363_earring.jpg

1489596377_nz.jpg

1489596389_car.jpg

Until next time blokes GL and HH :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

G'Day GDA,
Wow!!!!!! you are really having a ball down there, fab finds mate, it's hard to have a break when you're on a roll, keep them coming.
Cheers, SinHof.

Thanks everyone, when I pulled the ring out I thought it was Silver but the weight of it felt like gold, rest night tonight as the rain storm came but I'll be back in action Friday night as I am taking a lady out with Kiara for some detecting training as she bought one 3 weeks ago and has no idea what she's doing....doesn't even know what brand it is....so this may be a small challenge. :)

Nice ring gda :eek: :Y: :cool: :rainbow: :party: some nice finds at that beach :eek:
What a score the 280Z is :eek: that was my first year tafe teachers car :cool: the mintyiest 280z this area has and still see it around occasionally :cool:
Any chance for a dealer wholesale swap, :D I'm sure I can sacrifice a couple for the swap :D ;) I'll cover all the transportation costs :D

B5MECH said:
Nice ring gda :eek: :Y: :cool: :rainbow: :party: some nice finds at that beach :eek:
What a score the 280Z is :eek: that was my first year tafe teachers car :cool: the mintyiest 280z this area has and still see it around occasionally :cool:
Any chance for a dealer wholesale swap, :D I'm sure I can sacrifice a couple for the swap :D ;) I'll cover all the transportation costs :D

Huh do you want it if so it's yours... :Y:

Latest posts