Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's gotta be a sign for ya hey ,.... fancy you finding a clock like that RKT(amazing) !
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Ta, it's pretty cool. Got out again this arvo, 2hrs on a patch 5mins from home...where I got my half crown. Scored a few, enough to keep me happy anyway. Best part....I was given info about a site, where a stash of sorts was found. It was detected by first timers, with borrowed machines....so maybe they missed some treasure! I am not getting my hopes up though.
1506583506_fe.jpg

Nice toning again on those old pennies :Y: and only 5 minutes from home,gotta love that :party:

I put money on you finding anything worth finding like - ?

Off to watch The Bolt Report on Fox :Y:

Hi the site today, where I found my first florin. Student RJ came long, wanting a lesson in detecting mad trash areas LOL Running reactivity 3 again, and still found it a challenge in this site, to seperate the goodies. Most of my coins come from areas behind picnic tables, and park benches, closer to footpaths. Bugger all from in front of them, where its less trashy. I reckon there are coins that I missed, as there are limits to what a machine can do, and what our ears can process.
1506662509_received_1193922380752286.jpg

1506662526_received_1193922374085620.jpg

That first thrip was a detected sunbaker, near the gutter. One of the 1c was sunbaking, I saw him before my coil did. Old park benches are good chances.

Hit a shady park today, never did great there, but I picked it for shade, and we are better than we were 12 months ago. I got my second Nestle Space club badge! The spoon is plated, the ring is sterling. Got my first 1 euro coin, and a 5 euro cent, which is magnetic...already corroding. A good little hunt :)
1506831969_fb_img_1506831693766.jpg

Nice hunt :Y:

I always like to see silvers {)

At least I have one thing up on you,I have plenty of Euro coins :) better than nothing :party:

rocketaroo said:
cashgoldsilver said:
Nice hunt :Y:

I always like to see silvers {)

At least I have one thing up on you,I have plenty of Euro coins :) better than nothing :party:

Eurotrash, steel core coins. Still, be fun to magnet fish them.

or to spend while in Europe,but why would I go to Europe with Australia driving me to drink 8)

That reminds me a JD coke and ice is on the way with some salted cashews :p

Latest posts