Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this site Rocket, fantastic results and lets hope it just keeps giving and giving. Pretty rare to find undetected ground these days, must the grounds of the former royal mint. :D

Oh my G! Everyone are finding silvers! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I need to find my honey hole soon! A guy from WA Earnest Tanya said Metal detecting saved his life from mental illness, but I am mental not finding any silver coins.....Well I have no other life rather than detecting at this point of my time,,,,,

Its a small park, just big enough to fit a tennis court on I reckon. Its been hit 8 times now, 3 of them by me. I went back this morning, last guys to hit it, said its done, and nothing left! I was there for two hours before work this morn, and managed to pull a few :) It was a virgin dream site really, no gold, but dripping in silver!
1498554656_20170627_122545_resized.jpg

1498554657_20170627_122641_resized.jpg

Hey!. I never said it was done. I knew you would find more. Well done as it is getting tough now. Only the experienced will pull coins out and the amateurs go home empty. LOL Been a large amount of coins from such a small area. I will add them all up tomorrow.

There is a good lesson there for all of us by going back again and again to a place that we are sure has no more,even when someone is 100% sure that it is done :/

Go back changing your coil of course if you have one,changing your settings and angles,what ever it takes to get what you want out of the ground because no one can find it all,well except me :lol:

Fantastic job beating the odds so to speak :Y:

It's a wonder such a small area isn't like swiss cheese with all those coins, can't believe it has been overlooked for so long. It probably is a good idea to give it a breather, and then come back and start afresh on the deeper and more iffy targets.

I wonder if there some decent older coins at depth, guess we will find out in then not too distant future. :)

Going over previously hit sites today, ones that me and RJ, had done very well at, and on numerous occasions. We managed to get a few. My first Chinky coin! plus hallmarked silver thingy....it looks complete, but something that I hadnt seen before.
1498719689_20170629_150959_resized.jpg

1498719768_20170629_160811_resized.jpg

1498719815_20170629_151034.jpg

1498719847_20170629_150823_resized.jpg

silver said:
Nice silvers RKT(again)
:Y: :cool: :Y:
other thing made me think of a toga holder thing for some unknown reason. :Y:

Maybe an ancestor of RJs, who used it for his mankini? or toga-kini? lol

Latest posts