Deep creek gympie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoky bandit said:
Tribsa 56 said:
Im there too. Im not gammy but im half deaf and half blind so i will fit in :p
We can fix that for ya mate.lol :D though i spoze..deaf and blind will be ok...at least when ya find some gold we can say...ha... what gold we didn't see any gold.. :D :D :D .THE GAMMY 5. :eek: :D
At least you won't know who pushed you in then Tribsa(if it happens)
:lol: :lol: :8

Though i think i should where my toggs....as i havent met cecc...silver...or tribs yet :D :D
1481580142_screenshot_2016-12-13-07-56-36_crop_427x569-320x426.jpg

That'd be the clincher for a drone video ,.... could see it now as it crosses a few trees drops down a valley and dips into a creek to see the Gammys panning and gloating over gold, when it slowly pans the scene of the creek and low and behold it ain't a mass of white eels in a feeding frenzy down in the creek at all, 8) :eek: on standing it turns out to be one Smokey bandit (ha). Just need a gammy with a drone now ! :lol:

Time keeps ticking gentlemen, and sad to say, but with school looming on the horizon once again and book and uniform shopping now squeezing the pocket my trips to anywhere but the banks of Main Street must wait in obeyance now, but only till the time is right hey ! :p The old gammy leg at least is making a slow and fetid grasp back towards life (it's only stink is that it happened at all) and the pain is bearable even if the fact that I won't make it this time ain't. Still looking forward to a time when I can though, as soon as me peg grows back. (ha) :lol:

Sounds like all the fun of the fair ! 8) :lol:
:eek: And the trip down could be quick n deadly ( in a wheelchair) :lol:

For Sure cecc...Im working 6 days a week till mid march...then back to a normal life..So will be hitting DC pretty hard to cure my gold feaver..Should be cooling down a bit by then.. :D

Yeah Ok Smoky, will be good, too hot for me at the moment, no way until it get's cooler, Yobs and Steve feel the same too. so yeah we'll organise something then.

yobskin said:
I have been hitting it only in mornings......i realy cant wait for winter....been getting good results. Just sluicing couple buckets...lol

Good on ya mate, might come up when it gets cooler stay the night and we can do a couple of mornings.