Deep creek gympie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1481352079_20161210_163541-600x800.jpg

Well another meet up with yobs and his young fella at deep creek....A few laughs and alot of digging...i hate clay....this is the result of 14 unclassified 20ltr buckets of material. ....clasified then run through the sluice...Great day... no sun..did i say i hate clay...Hopefully next time there will be some more pickers.....time for a bottle of rum to heal the aching body. ..Thanks yobs for a edgeamacational day..Already looking forward to the next one mate... :D

Haha Silver...finding gold in Se qld is hard work mate....Just another little bit to add to the colection. ..came in at .38g...Got the to biggest pieces one after the other......Thought Yobs was gona hit me with the shovel and take em.. :eek: :mad: :lol: :D .lucky the little bandit stopped him....lol :D :D :D

1481487241_20161210_163420-774x1032.jpg

Yobs took the time to explain the comet theary to me ...which proved itself straight away.....Although I was digging in the right spot for fine gold ....yobs suggested that i was at the tail of the comet... and would need to move closer ....to the comet.....so i started to dig up hill abit...Then the bigger bits started to show...To bad it was the end of the day...The pic seems to look abit like a comet with its tail of fine gold ...Next trip i know where i will be digging :D

mbasko said:
Wow! What happened to the big baits :lol:
You may as well be using tweezers & a straw. An el cheapo magnifying glass would have found all that.
Nice.
We cant all find the big stuff mbasco...Some of us have to settle with what we got....As ive said before...we have to work hard for our gold here in SE Qld.....I do love how you used my quotes from previous posts though...Love the sarcasm .....Nice....D :D :D :D :p

It was a great day smoky.....diggin with you and the bandit is always a side splitting event .lol
I knew you were having fun with that clay ....not! Hahaha
I liked it how you rubbed it in every time you found colour it just added to the excitement...i was truly happy for ya mate.
Cecc ....tribsa and me do the same on our outings it lightens the mood when you have to wash rocks..lol
Good times......

Might have to see if I can make a Trip to the creek over the school holidays at some time ,... depends on how me gammy leg comes along over time (ha). ;) , seen hundreds times more gold than I've ever found in my entire life on this thread alone ! :lol:

silver said:
Might have to see if I can make a Trip to the creek over the school holidays at some time ,... depends on how me gammy leg comes along over time (ha). ;) , seen hundreds times more gold than I've ever found in my entire life on this thread alone ! :lol:
That would be good Silver...With your Leg.....my leg...and yobs back...we could be the 3 Gammys :eek: :D

And my leg/knee's well make a good bunch the 4 of us lol

Would be good to catch up again Silver and Smoky to catch up with you too one day matey. :)

cecc said:
And my leg/knee's well make a good bunch the 4 of us lol

Would be good to catch up again Silver and Smoky to catch up with you too one day matey. :)
Yes it would be cecc...im sure we will cross paths soon mate. :D

Latest posts