Sip'n'Swing

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey if anyone knows anything about the train badge(above) I found I'm keen to learn a bit more about it. Struggling to find anything at all online about it. Any help would be appreciated cheers. :D

@Numpty, will be going back for sure mate. Looks awesome.

With a bit of help from AtomRat I managed to find my oldest coin today! 1913 penny.
I would have found my 1st silver too but AR Pretty much pushed me over and started swinging in my bloody spot and found a beauty. If my gofind40 wasn't so flimsy I woulda bopped him over the head with it. :lol:

1483600727_image.jpg

1483600767_image.jpg

Cheers guys. Glad I can across such a great group of people. This site has helped atleast me to get through a very tough time and I also believe because of the joy that I've enjoyed that it's actually helped a lot to the people closest to me. Thanks.

Another cool exploration with AR Today! Checked out a few diferant sites and walked up a lot of hills. Had a bit more confidence with the Deus today after having a fiddle and using a bit of common sense. We didn't dig a heap of targets but it was good to get a couple of pennys(1933 & 1926) think AR got a couple too(who cares!! he's found enough lol)
1486449601_image.jpg

Albundy said:
Another cool exploration with AR Today! Checked out a few diferant sites and walked up a lot of hills. Had a bit more confidence with the Deus today after having a fiddle and using a bit of common sense. We didn't dig a heap of targets but it was good to get a couple of pennys(1933 & 1926) think AR got a couple too(who cares!! he's found enough lol)
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/8847/1486449601_image.jpg
The bracelet isn't from the $2 shop??? I'm sure one day it was covered in diamonds??? It's too shiny to get a close up!! Sorry lol. :p

Great job on pulling out the pennies mate, top efforts indeed! Talk about a boost hahha glad we got that detector half figured out. Now u can leave all the canslaw for me :p

Indeed another great day man!! :D Ill get a clearer shot of your pennys tomorrow man for here

Latest posts