You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

stevewilko
15 November 2016 01:18 pm

Small notice on Yankee road advises a car rally is being held on this road for the weekend of November 26th and 27th. Cheers.

Thanking all contributors for their involvement and the quality of these posts. First time to commence prospecting Nov 16 with - GPX 4800 11" DD / 15 x 12 Mono / 18 NF Mono.

greencheeks77
15 November 2016 06:33 pm

I used to do those rally's with a friend and his old man that has the old Chryslers that he rebuilt from scratch pretty sure they are still doing them, my favourite was his open top stretch it was pretty kewl driving the girls around so expect a few people looking lost and going slow as they have to follow clues to get to their meeting point and plenty get lost on their way lol

Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see..

stevewilko
15 November 2016 07:18 pm

And I expected the rally was for the quicks; - fancy putting a veteran or vintage vehicle across that gravel! So now I read it as a car club social rally and not hill climb rally racing. Could see myself in my old '53 Wolseley 4/44, but I had to go to the divorce shop which fixed that! Would be a nice day out I expect... Thnx, Steven

Thanking all contributors for their involvement and the quality of these posts. First time to commence prospecting Nov 16 with - GPX 4800 11" DD / 15 x 12 Mono / 18 NF Mono.

1 user likes this post: greencheeks77

greencheeks77
15 November 2016 07:38 pm

Defiantly no hill climbs but a great day out for everyone none the less usually most of the vehicles are around the 1920's models or there about, probably some of the best social events that I have ever been involved with, still the old 53 sounds like she would of been a sweet thing cool . regards GC

Rockhunter62
15 November 2016 08:20 pm

Hey guys,

Just wandering where the video is as that is what this topic page is about. You may want to move it to the relevant section.

Cheers big_smile

Doug

Forest Gump once said "life is like a detector going beep, you don't know what it is till you dig it up"

stevewilko
15 November 2016 08:34 pm

Apologies Doug. I am new to this forum (and or blogging) and to the correct use of same. I realised that I was in the wrong forum topic location after submitting. I expected a moderator to advise as you did; and move it to the correct place. I would have done this immediately but I don't know how to do so. At the least I have worked out how to be sure I am commencing a thread in the correct place for the future. Excuse this - thnx. Steven.

greencheeks77
15 November 2016 10:03 pm

Don't worry stevewilko all's good here's a vid for the thread and I am sure the mods will move it when they come across it..

Just out of curiosity Rockhunter62 did tathradj tell you if your answer was correct in the Australian history thread ? wink

Rockhunter62
16 November 2016 08:02 am

Hi gc77,

He got back online the next day and said "wrong". More clues and guesses added.

Cheers

Doug

Forest Gump once said "life is like a detector going beep, you don't know what it is till you dig it up"

1 user likes this post: greencheeks77

greencheeks77
16 November 2016 08:25 am

I really thought you had it in the bag so to speak, but I remembered about the "outback tent boxing" you could try searching that for an answer.. regards GC

Rockhunter62 wrote:

Hi gc77,

He got back online the next day and said "wrong". More clues and guesses added.

Cheers

Doug

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site