B5MECH's Makro Racer 2 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The $2 came from the grass edge while I was leaving ;)the spots people don't seem to detect
It was a bit of a random swing to look to see if it's worth going back, verry steep hill walk down :rolleyes: 8) didn't think it was that bad till I had to walk up it
My mum said it was a beach she used to go to in her youth so was hoping on a florin :D but a gold ring would be nice :lol: :lol:

My resident coin thrower still hasn't come home :rolleyes: 8.(
1483927259_mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm_001.jpg

Can't even find a matchbox car :rolleyes:

What beaches are you detecting at B5 , all I hear up hear from those on holidays from down there is that the beaches are packed out , coins and jewellery everywhere :)

Kind regards

There not at mine Dan 8.( the people from my area head up your way and the bums with the bottle caps show up here :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bondai is the main packed one but thats South Sydney area and would have lots of competition :mad: :rolleyes: :lol:
Going to try the dunes tonight to see :)

Meh :rolleyes: I think I'm over beach hunting :(
1484018551_d_001.jpg

buy the time I got down to the main beach after doing the path found a large detector hole with this sitting on top of the fill pile :mad: who ever you are take your junk home too :mad: :mad: :mad:
1484018677_d_002.jpg

High light of my night was running in to my new school mates :lol: :lol: there going to protect my area for me now :lol: :lol: so if you start getting crowded by a group of kids you better pack up and p off quick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your treading the wrong territory :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
If someone calls out to you but the wrong name :lol: :lol: :lol: it's time for you to go :lol: :lol: :lol:
Park security has moved in for the holidays while all the dirty junk throwing holidaymakers are here :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a late night run, usually would be leaving before 12 but these holidays are packed and overflowing at the van park so after 12 ATM, I think I've been stalked and my new PD spot hit I noticed some rough hole marks, one filled in and the bottle cap sitting on top
Not everywhere is empty but the beach is huge and the main areas have only just had all the sand replaced
Just so much junk through the dunes but the main paths were almost empty

Yeah sorry to hear your being stalked with your new PD spot . Do you have a back up. And when you go beach detecting , do you have backup beaches ? I usually have 3 or 4 on rotation

My problem is no license still 8.( :mad: :rolleyes: when I get a lift to the beach I get about 1 1/2 hours before trouble unless I walk there or get left there to walk home so end up at the same ones in different areas and it's not working 8.(
The one last night is my closest local
I need to go to a better one but all the beaches I look at have nothing like the traffic of manly or bondi :rolleyes:

My new young school mates have informed me about a loose local beach party that happens yearly at my other closest one so may have to keep ear out :lol: :lol:
Not sure if I want to go spend the night digging six packs of cruisers, cones and bottle caps though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to winning at the beach, not winning by much but winning :lol: :lol: Found MAXD :p first car in a while
and maybe the find of the month....... o look another.....
1484272325_kkk_001.jpg

1484272325_kkk_002.jpg

My second Buddha :eek: a mini Buddha 8) :cool:
1484272572_main-qimg-0404d6390354035e2989595871404b01.jpg

Was getting the s@#$s but have now found Buddha :cool: :eek: :8

Can't expect too much from sanded in beaches, really need a good erosion event to get things happening. In saying that, a few goldies each trip does add up after a while, reckon I almost have enough collected so far to afford a few spare coils. :)

Definitely learn't some beach lessons this year GP, hopefully it will improve soon :)
I think the main lost money comes from the locals and the place is quiet compared to the usual summer traffic :rolleyes:

Latest posts