B5MECH's Makro Racer 2 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gets annoying when detector manfacturers keep putting out headphones with straight plugs on them (ie Minelab Koss headphones). They should all be 90 degree plugs, especially if the plug is on the rear of the detector, it would save on ruining cable strains all the time. :|

Guilty of being lazy :8 pulled the coil cover off to find it full of sand :8 :rolleyes: was lugging that weight around the park last hunt :lol:
Park run, done some stupid gridding and now have to try and work out where I've been :rolleyes:
The usual suspects :lol:
1481243869_llllllllllll_001.jpg

And a marble :D

The park just got a lot of action and when people around here get coins the throw them thinking their confetti :lol: :lol: :lol:
maybe the weather wasn't hot enough to throw their rings at each other :lol: :lol: :lol:
Need to promote sunscreen more :rolleyes:

Thanks guys :8
The Coopers is shaby and broken :/ The button looks like a carny button :lol: :lol:

G'Day B5MECH,
Another top nights hunting, the decimal goldies sure are plentiful down your way, keep them coming, Christmas is looming.
Cheers, SinHof.

A story of a fool who didn't appreciate all the finds as they came in :rolleyes: , hit a empty beach, found a deep dollar, a deep 10c, a little empty so followed the atv tracks down to start a spot, bang a dollar then another coin then damn a fishing swivel :lol: :rolleyes: was running on infra-red so the brief look and straight in the finds bag :rolleyes: check the spot another scratchy signal and thought :mad: fishing hook :rolleyes: moved on couple more coins and had to go :eek:
Got home to check my new fishing swivel out and....... :eek:
1481513932_l_001.jpg

1481513932_l_002.jpg

1481513932_l_003.jpg

1481513932_l_004.jpg

I think I've gota go and try find the other one now, the mounts looks too nice for a cz and I keep thinking diamond in silver with mother of pearl :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :8
Lesson; always appreciate every find, even fishing swivels :rolleyes:
The lower coins and euro from a park hunt after the beach :)

Are, the things girls string through their ears, good find B5, would be nice to find the other one, matched pair.
Cheers, SinHof.

Thanks guys 8) 8.( :rolleyes: :mad: :lol: :p
This is what hot water and dish washing soap does to earrings :rolleyes:
1481520879_a_001.jpg

1481520879_a_002.jpg

damn 8.( 8.( 8.(
Starting to wonder about the diamond now :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Makro works a treat sully, would fully recommend one, the back lit screen makes it too good for night hunting

I don't want to scratch Wishfull :lol: :lol: I'll try to find the other one first then see
The stone is really set in to not fall out so made me think of diamonds :8

Scratch tests are pretty much very subjective mostly, you need quite large mineral specimens to try it properly. If you suspect diamond just take it to a jeweller and get them to use their diamond tester on it. You can also buy diamond testers on ebay for $30 and they work well.

B5, I'm hoping it's a diamond for you but not likely I reckon. Most likely a CZ or topaz in my opinion.

Dave law said:
That's not a swivel. It's a LURE" Top find. Cheers.
Better believe that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the bugger LURED me back to the beach to look for the other :lol: :lol: :lol: couldn't find it, must have been a meter off the spot :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1481601012_m_001.jpg

The campervans have gone and I found their cone from the parking spot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bums mustn't have had money to drop :rolleyes: :8
I don't think it is a diamond now Heatho, will definitely have to get one of those diamond testers though ;)

$2 been sitting a little bit, and your down with the lead, what could be better (a gold ring I spose :p )

Latest posts