B5MECH's Makro Racer 2 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dan, Problem with owning two now is I need to grow more arms :lol: :lol: I think I'll be goldie hunting with the ATG tonight

Thanks Heatho, the ones out in open areas seem to be worse, the heat seems to bake the dirt bad in this spot
The coppers from the spot are fried even BB's
Thanks Wadey :)

Had some patchy rain so stayed at the same place close to home
Every ten BB's seem to be hiding a PD :)
1479181472_mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm_001.jpg

And the Makro has a marble tone, yeah, winning :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last nights hunt I got ambushed by a fleet of plovers swinging my way across the park to where I wanted to be
They usually leave my alone but half way across I hear more and more plovers til all of a sudden, SWOOSH straight past my head, took my ear phones off to hear at least 4 dive bombers in the air and at least that of ground soldiers in all directions plovering at me to plub off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Next thing I'm B lining in the other direction swinging my detector in the air like a fly swatter :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was that dark all I know is there was at least 100 or more of the buggers :lol: :lol: :lol:
1479443457_yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy_001.jpg

So payday suffered :lol: :lol:

Luckily they didn't cut you B5 ,.... musta wandered off in the right direction for them ! :eek:

Had a round of golf years ago at Avalon course and a crow swooped down and stole my mates ball :lol: :lol:

Was swinging one night and a guy walked across the reserve from the pub....the resident plovers hammered him, arms swinging crazily. Scored $2 near where they got him...lol

I hid it under the goldies :8 the pre dec wasn't deep which I hoping is a good sign that there's plenty and shallow :)
Could be hoping on the glass half full though
It's one of those bottle cap parks :rolleyes:
Was shocked on where it came from RJ, I've hit the copper log line for goldies only so there has to be something there :)

Latest posts