Phase Technical what's new?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhaseTech

Phase Technical
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a bit of an update with what's new and what's been happing of late.

Phase Technical has been appointed as an online Minelab retailer!! I can now offer for sale all the fantastic machines that I've helped bring to market over the years. Get in touch for my introductory deal on the GPZ7000.

Zed19 coil
The long awaited coil is due for release on the 14th Nov. I've already taken a few pre-orders. I will soon have a demo coil so my Adelaide customers can see it in the flesh.

Nokta & Makro promotion
Stay tuned for a special promo on Makro Racer and Nokta Fors detectors.

Deteknix WireFree
The Deteknix wireless headphones and wireless kits have been going great. This includes the WA kit to suit Garrett AT and ATX. The new full size Pro wireless headphones are shipping soon. I have tested these on various machines and they are excellent. Comfortable and very sharp audio with plenty of volume.

Coils coils coils
The new flat wound coils are still popular. The best sellers of late have been the 17x13" Spoked Evo, 15" DD Ultimate, and the 14x9" Evo. I recently tested the 14x9 Evo vs. the older 14x9 Advantage and there was a significant difference in favour of the Evo.

That's it for now, any queries or questions drop me a PM or email through my website link below.

Cheers,

Nenad

PhaseTech said:
Danny13 said:
Nenad do you still do the training sessions on various detectors?

Yes sure do.

http://phasetechnical.com.au/product/personalised-detector-training/

Nenad congrats on the Minelab Dealership and hopefully with all the great free info you have provided to the members they support you back. :)
I have to say it but your damn cheap on your training ...................... you charge for a half day what others are charging per hour :eek:
Might have to book you for a week ......................... but you will have to fly up and then we go 18 hours Nth ;)
Again well done Nenad and also well deserved.

Received my new Evo spoked today super fast delivery and very well packaged can not recommend Phase Technical highly enough for service and excellent advice given freely to PA members.

Thanks Nenad

:D

Specials to the end of the year:

1481069509_makro_promo.jpg

1481069523_nokta_promo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.