Silver at last

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Nice older shilling, have you thought about sneaking underneath the hall for a detect, might have been a few coins slip through the floorboards in the early days. :)
I wanted to send my son under there,but he was worried about snakes/spiders and so on. Kids today....

Another one I recognize Ktm, I've only done a quick recon but will probably see you there sometime.

Daggy

Another brilliant silver ktmman !
:Y: O:) :Y:
:cool:
:party:
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Na, me and the kids called in there about six months ago while looking for likely sites and didn't have a swing.
I've found most of the halls have been done over pretty well, around here so we put that one on the "one day we might have a look list".

Did it take long to find those?

I just realized, "it's not the same hall".
They must have used the same design for a few of the local halls. The hall I was thinking of has the same windows and walls but the windows have their own awnings over them and I think there is a toilet block at the eastern end.

Looks like you might have a virgin!

Good luck.
Daggy

Yesterday's hunt results with Rockhound.
Finally got a lead soldier,this navy guys head is all lost at sea?
1500779407_22nd_july_17_soldier_plug.jpg

1500779481_22nd_july_17_soldier.jpg

And almost a full cap gun,looked around for the barrel but there was only a penny next to it :(
1500779568_22nd_july_17_hopalong.jpg

The other gun is made of plastic,got excited for a moment.
1500779611_22nd_july_all.jpg

Few coins
1500779670_22nd_july_coins.jpg

And the elusive Rockhound digging what we thought might be a Florin,was "only" a penny.
1500779738_22nd_july_jamie_pennc.jpg

Thank's for looking.

I bet you feel more refreshed after a sleep and a nice cup of tea :8 after your slog fest yesterday with Rockhound 8)

Real shame about the lead sailor :( and the barrel less revolver.

Still a good effort :Y:

Latest posts