Silver at last

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly is an 1873 mate well done, funny huh when I dug mine it was a 40 but stuck with a 1873 Penny, later on I ran the detector over again and it was a 44... :) :Y:

Wow great hunt KTM.
We didn't spend much time there and always talk about going there for another swing. Now I've seen the results you've inspired me to get back there, It would be good to meet up with you one weekend soon.
Love that florin, amazing, I didn't think that site was that old! I'm sure it's built on an old rubbish dump. Did you notice the old broken bottle glass around the tree line near the entrance to the waste transfer site?

Daggy

:rainbow: :rainbow: :party: Cracking K Cracking :rainbow: :rainbow: :party: :cool: :Y:
Love how clean you get em from the dirt :eek: :Y:

golddiggerart said:
Certainly is an 1873 mate well done, funny huh when I dug mine it was a 40 but stuck with a 1873 Penny, later on I ran the detector over again and it was a 44... :) :Y:
Must be different dirt up here Art, my other Brit Florin was a 46 in the ground too, even though it was found at a different site.

Daggy said:
Wow great hunt KTM.
We didn't spend much time there and always talk about going there for another swing. Now I've seen the results you've inspired me to get back there, It would be good to meet up with you one weekend soon.
Love that florin, amazing, I didn't think that site was that old! I'm sure it's built on an old rubbish dump. Did you notice the old broken bottle glass around the tree line near the entrance to the waste transfer site?

Daggy
Sure thing,see if we can get Rockhound to come out too,more the merrier :)

B5MECH said:
:rainbow: :rainbow: :party: Cracking K Cracking :rainbow: :rainbow: :party: :cool: :Y:
Love how clean you get em from the dirt :eek: :Y:
This coin is so smooth,there was nowhere for the dirt to cling too.

Goldpick said:
Well done on the Gothic Florin, a bucklister in anyone's books. Don't think I would stray too far from that site! ;)
Thanks Goldpick,going to share the love on Sunday and see if there is anything else cool to find.
Haven't been hunting with anyone else in ages so should be good.

Sharing's caring Ktm.
Will have to see if the council has mowed those house blocks yet while we're there.