12 Weeks To Find First Gold (Persistence Pays).

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awsome video MG
I like watching these as i cant get out for a swing for a few months, makes me feel like i am there with ya :lol: lol
Not sure your plans but the larger iron stone inclusion one would be good candidate to soak in alibrite for a month and disolve it out completely :Y:

Great vid mate

LORD said:
Awsome video MG
I like watching these as i cant get out for a swing for a few months, makes me feel like i am there with ya :lol: lol
Not sure your plans but the larger iron stone inclusion one would be good candidate to soak in alibrite for a month and disolve it out completely :Y:

Great vid mate

Thanks Lord,

Glad you like them mate, yeah not sure yet - I have a fair few that need a good soaking - that one yesterday still unsure on whether to leave it or soak it. Some others are pretty ugly looking iron balls with glimmers of gold so they will definitely need soaking. I remember my early days when I use to break them all out just to see the gold then after breaking them out, I always said I should have left it.

Some need it and some dont I guess.

Cheers

MG,

I have just finished watching some of your vid's thanks for posting them ....
Very informative ...
I cannot believe that somebody walked away from that signal...
Just goes to show that you should dig every signal...their LOSS your gain.....

Thanks very much for the vid's keep them coming .....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Thanks Jim,

Glad you like the vids mate. I believe if they had of dug that signal then the second piece they would have hit that as well, sometimes all it takes for certain operators to start being consistent is that first piece. Double bonus on those ones.

Cheers M.G

Minelab Gold said:
Hey guys,

Just an update - anyone who hasnt yet put in an entry for the gold weight guess based on the signal response. Be sure to get an entry in - final video will be posted tomorrow at 9:30pm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPVN_S9aTQY

Cheers

Excellent!!! :Y: :Y: :Y:
Cant wait to see how close we were with our guesses :eek: :rolleyes: :p :lol:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT ENTERED!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D

AND :rolleyes:

THANKYOU TO MG FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Y: :Y: ]:D

3 Hours and I will post up the final Video for the Winner

First 5 or so minutes was the lead up - all the targets found prior and showing you guys that anyone of those could have been the target for the comp.

Good Luck Lads and all the best to all participants.

1487577598_img_0041.jpg

Not sure if this works 1st time trying to post picture on here.
bet it's bigger than my latest find on Saturday?
Scotty

Hi Scotty,

nice work on that one mate, persistence at its best.

Not sure if you have posted it elsewhere - if you could share the other details, Machine Coil and Depth.

Well done bud

Minelab Gold said:
Hi Scotty,

nice work on that one mate, persistence at its best.

Not sure if you have posted it elsewhere - if you could share the other details, Machine Coil and Depth.

Well done bud
Thanks minelab gold,
Gpx5000
12" nugget finder evo
5-6 inches
Found gold signet ring last week looks pretty old
1487586846_img_0038.jpg

Minelab Gold said:
Hi Scotty,

looks good on you mate. :)

Well done on that one.
Thanks mate yeah I don't know how small the finger was that owned that one bud definitely not mine hehe

Congrats to the winner

Please put me on your list for your training day if you do end up having one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts