XP Deus Version 4 Coils and Pin Pointer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clegy

Justin Cleghorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

There is a lot of talk about the Deus V4 announcement and I have had many calls from people wanting to leave deposits and order the coils and pin pointer straight away so they don't miss out.

As a few people Know that have tried to give me money, I hate holding money for stock I don't have yet and usually don't take the cash.

The V4 Release is even worse as I don't know final pricing or costing for that matter. So after much thought, deliberation and procrastination I decided the best way was to launch a deposit/reservation system.

It will allow you to reserve the V4 accessories you like and make a part payment between Now and Launch. Once the products are launched you settle up the difference and I send them out.

As Final Pricing and even release date is Up in the air, I have made it OK to get a refund at anytime in the process if something changes or does not come out as we expect.

All the details are at the website, The Video is Less than 5 minutes long and has the details.

Questions just get in touch.

Cheers Folks

Happy Hunting

Details here
https://detectorist.com.au/products/xp-deus-version-4-high-frequency-coils-and-pin-pointer-pre-order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts