Xp pinpointer clip

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of the day, the best way to "review" a detector is to simply purchase one yourself to see whether it suits your requirements (or loan a detector if possible), or wait for a while after initial release to get some views from actual owners. There are now a miriad of independent you tube members offering videos of detectors operating in real world scenarios, I find these offer more value than most paid written reviews.

You do have to take some manufacturer sponsored reviews with a grain of salt, they generally tell you what you want to hear, and will hardly criticise a detector they are trying to help sell.

Ok, well I phoned the Importers and they said it won't be out here until December and it will cost around 160.00 or $271.71 AUD, that's a lot better than $438.00

hope that helps

John.

That`s better, puts it a wee bit more than the TRX, which is going to be a hard act to follow. Hopefully the M16 will be easier to setup, the TRX is a wee difficult there.

Ridge Runner said:
Ok, well I phoned the Importers and they said it won't be out here until December and it will cost around 160.00 or $271.71 AUD, that's a lot better than $438.00

hope that helps

John.

I think you'll find it will be somewhere between the 2 figures. Closer to the lower than the higher one.
Can't see it being a $400 piece of Kit.

It's all speculation anyway until they actually tell us the final pricing and packaging.

Been hammering XP for details as I am getting hammered on all forms of communication regarding the new release.

As soon as I know I will tell everyone else.

Australian Pricing will be inline with International pricing @ the exchange rate at the time + Local Taxes. GST

Pre Orders / reservations have been launched.

Clegy

clegy said:
Ridge Runner said:

hope that helps

John.

I think you'll find it will be somewhere between the 2 figures. Closer to the lower than the higher one.
Can't see it being a $400 piece of Kit.

It's all speculation anyway until they actually tell us the final pricing and packaging.

Been hammering XP for details as I am getting hammered on all forms of communication regarding the new release.

As soon as I know I will tell everyone else.

Australian Pricing will be inline with International pricing @ the exchange rate at the time + Local Taxes. GST

Pre Orders / reservations have been launched.

Clegy

Well the people who gave me the info sell up to about 10,000 XP machines per year because they supply all the dealers and they are pretty Tight with / In with XP, So I would take what they say as pretty close to the mark because they have been selling XP machines ever since they first came to the UK, So it is what it is

20% of the prices I posted is with UK VAT = GST.

Well the people who gave me the info sell up to about 10,000 XP machines per year because they supply all the dealers and they are pretty Tight with / In with XP, So I would take what they say as pretty close to the mark because they have been selling XP machines ever since they first came to the UK, So it is what it is

I don't Doubt your sources at all, I just don't want people to get a false Idea of local pricing etc.
All my research and talking to people at XP points to that being pretty accurate, but as I said Until they are released it is just speculation.

Exchange rates,transport costs and my pricing structure from parent company all play a part in the final AU price. I WISH I could get the Deal he gets on stock!

It's hard enough promoting Deus In Australia without false expectations on Pricing, I have people in Australia that advertise Deus at ridiculous prices and don't even have any stock NOR the support of the parent company.

As you can understand I don't need any more brick walls in the way, people have built enough of their own regarding this excellent little machine.

Maybe if I painted it Blue??? LOL NEVER!!!!

Clegy

How about PINK???

1475117216_deus_pink_detektorweb_cz.jpg

clegy said:

I don't Doubt your sources at all, I just don't want people to get a false Idea of local pricing etc.
All my research and talking to people at XP points to that being pretty accurate, but as I said Until they are released it is just speculation.

Exchange rates,transport costs and my pricing structure from parent company all play a part in the final AU price. I WISH I could get the Deal he gets on stock!

It's hard enough promoting Deus In Australia without false expectations on Pricing, I have people in Australia that advertise Deus at ridiculous prices and don't even have any stock NOR the support of the parent company.

As you can understand I don't need any more brick walls in the way, people have built enough of their own regarding this excellent little machine.

Maybe if I painted it Blue??? LOL NEVER!!!!

Clegy

Well Clegy if anyone has doubts about what the XP machines can do then they are a fool, If you go to a Rally Over Here 16 out of 20 maybe Higher will be swinging a Deus with a few using the Goldmaxx Power.

10 Years ago there was a 50/50 split between Minelab and XP machines, Now there is about 80/20 split in favour of XP because of the Speed and Lightness of the XP Deus all because of how they handle the junk filled sites, Australia has 300 years+ of man made junk the UK has over 4500 / 5000 years of junk and the shift to the XP machines is massive, So that should tell you just how Good they are,

You just have to look at how Rocket and RJ are doing, So that says it all and with these new 15, 30 and 55khz Coils coming out they are going to upset the sales of Whites, and the Eureka Gold and the X-Terra etc, How they will handle the ground is another thing because until people can get their hands on them no one knows, But like everything XP has done I have no doubts that they will do well and even if they don't that is just a matter of a quick program fix which XP are very hot on with their updates so no dramas there, aye.

People will spend the money regardless of the cost, You only have to look at the cost of ML machines as see how many here own them, But if these new updates work well "And they should" then people can do away with their normal VLF and LF machines all together, So when you look at it like that they can reduce their overall costs to prospecting/detecting,

Good luck.

John.

rocketaroo said:
I took a day off today, so RJ could catch-up ;) he still finds florins one at a time! lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Student has become The Master, Lol. :cool:

John.

Ridge Runner said:
rocketaroo said:
I took a day off today, so RJ could catch-up ;) he still finds florins one at a time! lol

John.

Only in his imagination John. :D I refuse to defend myself for 2 reasons. The truth is obvious and I don't want to offend his delicate disposition. ;)

Ramjet said:
Ridge Runner said:
rocketaroo said:

John.

Only in his imagination John. :D I refuse to defend myself for 2 reasons. The truth is obvious and I don't want to offend his delicate disposition. ;)

I thought as much, you being all Heart and all, Ya Bloods worth Bottling ;)

you have Schooled him well, :cool:

John.

Look :cool: I`ve seen the light, the CTX is much better value then the Deus. The Deus costs well over $1000 per KG, wheras the CTX is well under $1000 per kg. Clegy your going to have to chuck in a free complementary blue brick with each new Deus for sure.............. I deny I ever said this :mad:

The extra weight of the finds should compensate somewhat,
Attach your finds Bag to your Deus and every time you pick something up the Value is getting closer and closer.

You should be able to match weight within an hour or so in most places.

Unless the other guy changes to AA batteries that is considered Cheating as our detectors will not run on something as common as an AA battery. Yuck......

Now didn't someone mention something about an XP video clip?

Clegy

P.S Thanks for the Kind words Ridge Runner, Maybe one day mate, maybe one day...........Either way I am having a Ball trying!!!! I actually have to pinch myself to believe that I am actually making my own way in this world with Detecting. Although I wish they would release a new flavour of baked bean.

Latest posts