BULK GOLD PAY DIRT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey BG, I'm sure you want to sell the rest of your paydirt.
If you can give a rough indication of how much comes out of a trailer load I'm sure you'll get lots of responses.

Thanks for the tip o_p, tomorrow I'll be busy sluicing but when I get a break from work I'll shovel a load into my 6x4 and I'll run it through my high banker out bush and I'll post results. But you need to keep in mind that every result will be different

Occasional_panner said:
Hey BG, I'm sure you want to sell the rest of your paydirt.
If you can give a rough indication of how much comes out of a trailer load I'm sure you'll get lots of responses.
Gold in every pan. Used less than a shovels worth so far. I'm rapped with it.

1473573421_image.jpg
I just ran two wheel burrow loads and this is what I got.

Hey all you guys are awesome ...does anyone no whats roughly expected from a trailer load I'm thinking Of buying a load and slowly pan it out in my spare time..

Refere to picture mickybees good indication. Trailer is 6x4x1. Dunollyman yes there is some left. When I run out I will post a comment. Anyone interested pm me as I don't get notifications from this topic

Mickybees said:
Hey all you guys are awesome ...does anyone no whats roughly expected from a trailer load I'm thinking Of buying a load and slowly pan it out in my spare time..
I'm debating also. Can't seem to make up my mind.

Good stuff bc! Your panning skills must be improving. Running the material through a sluice will get you the big smiles ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts