BULK GOLD PAY DIRT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ballaratgold said:
Just to update everyone, I am currently on my way back home after delivering the trailer load to badgercreek. AWSOME guy and I wish him the best. Ps still have some loads for sale :)
ballaratgold you Sir are a LEGEND ;)

Well I want to start by saying a big thanks to everyone for your generosity and kindness I still can't believe what you guys have done for me in just a few days without even knowing me. It's just awesome and shows the kind of quality people that are on this forum. A massive Thankyou to ballarat gold who supplied and delivered the dirt and even chucked in a few little goodies for me. 5hours out of his day for a complete stranger is nearly unheard off in my parts. Could tell strait away when we met that he was one of the good guys, Thanks mate.
Hope in some way I can share the love back to you guys in the near future. Thanks so much.

Now to the gold, well I started with a little scoop of dirt in the pan and it turns out my panning skills need a bit of development(because I definetely lost some) but I got GOLD. YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA.

And now I can't seem to upload the photo?

Cheers all.

BADGERCREEK said:
Well I want to start by saying a big thanks to everyone for your generosity and kindness I still can't believe what you guys have done for me in just a few days without even knowing me. It's just awesome and shows the kind of quality people that are on this forum. A massive Thankyou to ballarat gold who supplied and delivered the dirt and even chucked in a few little goodies for me. 5hours out of his day for a complete stranger is nearly unheard off in my parts. Could tell strait away when we met that he was one of the good guys, Thanks mate.
Hope in some way I can share the love back to you guys in the near future. Thanks so much.

Now to the gold, well I started with a little scoop of dirt in the pan and it turns out my panning skills need a bit of development(because I definetely lost some) but I got GOLD. YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA.

And now I can't seem to upload the photo?

Cheers all.
1473409883_image.jpg

Hi Badgercreek
I'm the little gem hunter and mum and dad have seen your posts and just want to say we know life can be hard at times,my dad had an accident four years ago and spent four years not being able to do much as he was in a wheelchair,and had to learn to walk again,we know how being stuck at home can effect you.
We have an old sluice that my dad got from the gold and gem mag,with pump.We would like to give it to you as a gift as we have no use for it now as we got a new one you would only need to buy some hose.
We're going to creswick tommorrow and we have seen that other members are going to be there as well. We can try and meet up with AtomRat,and he maybe willing to drop it off to you, we have never meet him or anyone else from the forum as just like you were new on here.
Thank LGH and family.

Thanks for the kind words LGH. Yeah it is hard for all of us at times, we struggle through though. Been a shocking for us and we are hoping it gets better soon, meeting people like you guys on here definetely helps take the mind of things. She's currently doing chemo at home and has been pretty much stuck in bed for months other than toilet stops and the odd doctors appointment we just sit here and wait for things to improve. She doesn't feel sick it's just because the cancer has moved to majority of her bones and spine she gets a lot of pain just standing for 5minutes. Worst thing is she is only 39 and we have 2 kids 6-8. I'm 32. So we are young and there's so many plans that have now been scrapped pretty much. Anyway I don't want to sound picky but how big and noisy is this thing? Also I don't want to go through the material to quick. I do sound picky don't i? Buggar it I will take it. No rush but Thankyou very very much. I'm starting to feel a bit wierd about all this love coming our way.

Thanks again.

Badge, I'm organising for tomorrow to get it from little gem hunter . Please message me in private so we can organise when you want me to drop it at your place if ain't far , if not I'll just pass it onto Atom !

Roy Cobb, sorry to disappoint you , but ain't a Aussie spirit, it's a spirit of moral, ethics , having a soul and being humans to try and help others in need....
I hope my answer ain't offending you, just putting it out there as my view of this kind of human gestures fulfilled with compassion and feelings for other human beings.
DK

DeathKiss said:
Badge, I'm organising for tomorrow to get it from little gem hunter . Please message me in private so we can organise when you want me to drop it at your place if ain't far , if not I'll just pass it onto Atom !

Roy Cobb, sorry to disappoint you , but ain't a Aussie spirit, it's a spirit of moral, ethics , having a soul and being humans to try and help others in need....
I hope my answer ain't offending you, just putting it out there as my view of this kind of human gestures fulfilled with compassion and feelings for other human beings.
DK

Not offended at all but still proud to be an Australian and proud off it

Sluice turned up today. Yey. Thanks to George and his daughter for dropping it off(good guy) even showed me his detector and had a little play.
Big thanks to Little Gem and family for being so kind and generous. Now I just gotta work out how to drive the thing. I have no idea what so ever lol.

Also thank you to everyone again for your kind messages of support and finding time to help us. You guys have really made life enjoyable this week..

Awesome group of people, can see me being here for a very long time. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts