BULK GOLD PAY DIRT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So BD, are you ready for a whole Trailer of Gold diggings? Would hate to wipe out your nature strip. You'll also have to dispose of it once processed. DiggerTom still offers concentrates.

I'll bring my pan and notebook. Y'all can learn me summpin( in my best southern accent).

If he has water, I can lend him my Highbanker, hose and pump for a week or 2 until he can run the trailer.
I have all the equipment he could need to process the dirt.
I'm only about 15-20 min away

XIV said:
If he has water, I can lend him my Highbanker, hose and pump for a week or 2 until he can run the trailer.
I have all the equipment he could need to process the dirt.
I'm only about 15-20 min away
Im happy to pan mate thanks. I'm in no rush to get through the material. You guys are bloody awesome.
Seriously though im more than happy just with the dirt. Thank you all for being so kind. My missus also really appreciates what you guys are doing for us. Thank you.

Ballaratgold, if you can't arrange delivery PM me your details and I'll bring back as much as I can for Badger.
If it's in sacks I could probably fit a few hundred kg in the tray, there is other equipment bolted on the tray so I can't just load dirt straight in.
I'll be in your area on Saturday and I don't live far from Badger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts