BULK GOLD PAY DIRT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was considering on selling some gold pay dirt from Ballarat $150 for a 6x4 trailer load. That just covers my laybour and diesel. That includes delivery up to 100km radius. I run this same material through a small trommel with great results. Pm me if interested

1473216527_image.jpg
this picture was from running a ute load of this paydirt through a small trommel

i've only got about 6 trailer loads worth. your more than welcome to come pick up from my paddock but its the same price. it was going to be used for road base for a drive until i found out the gold content. anyways rather than filling my dam with tailings i thought i would share it around for a great price to fellow prospectors. :D

it is possible to process rocks without having the tailings end up in your dam.. :/

By building two dams would eliminate that problem but I don't have a mining license to have a big scale operation and I don't have the time or patience using a highbanker or something. Anyways anyone interested PM me :)

Wow!

We could do a day of running it through our HB's for you.

Tailings don't go into the dam, water returns to the dam.

You take 20% of gold from everyone. Bamm = Winning

I'm going to donate a free load to badgercreek. Just working out how far away his exact location is from me. And as for the pic I still haven't weighed it. Still sitting in the pan at a mates place. We were going to run it all and do a one big weigh up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts