Even tribsa finds some

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys. Its finally got the better of me. I've gone and bought a coin shooter to keep me going between my gold chasing. Garrett ace 350 u.s. version. $220 new/ second hand ,hope i did ok.
1480217596_optimized-20161127_132139-1.jpg

The Ace 350 should serve you well, quite a few bargains around if after a 250 or 350 from the states, with many people upgrading to the 300/400. :)

Ive found endless modern coins.....but yet to find some of those nice old coins...will keep trying though. ..congrats mate nice finds :D
Must say i love the gold bug 2.

Yeah smoky. I've had the goldbug2 for a few years now and if had to start again i would buy another in a heartbeat. Just starting to get serious about coin hunting so i will see how we go with the garrett :p

Looks like a nice machine...never used one though...i use the xterra 705. ..but i love the zip zip sound of the gold bug 2..im sure you'll do great with the garret..As you have already done .Might see you at DC one day.....went to spot x on Saturday and got some flour gold..Had a look around with the xterra... but only found some junk.

Was thinking of spot x to try the garrett maybe next weekend. Might have to get yobs there with his ace 250 as well

Place was full of alfoil...lolly wrappers. ..hooks and sinkers......i was getting targets every two steps....unfortunately too much junk around for me..but im sure there would be some good targets there.

That's looking the goods :p , I might know a thing or two about the Aces Tribsa, just yell out if you need to at all. ;) ;)

Well i took the ace350 out for a look with yobskin on friday for its maiden run and must say was fairly impressed with the depth this thing could get. First decent target was a $2coin at close to a foot down in river gravels. Ended up with a couple spendable coins nothing old and another brass cone. Bloody potheads lol. Anyway went for another little lookabout locally today and found my first ring. Only a cheapy stainless one but im on the board. Might invest in a pinpointer though to make life a little easier
1481442404_optimized-20161211_173335-1.jpg

It do that silver. But pinpointing is bloody hard compared to my goldbug2 so yeah will be getting a pinpointer mate

Latest posts