Nugget Finder 19" EVOLUTION COIL evo information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these companies are really pushing the boundary's with these coils, there is some good things to come in the next few months.

John.

Another good thing about all these new coils coming out is there a nice selection of 2nd hand coils hitting the market as people upgrade.

ColinD said:
Another good thing about all these new coils coming out is there a nice selection of 2nd hand coils hitting the market as people upgrade.

You don't even need to go second hand, I picked up a brand new 18" NF Advantage from a dealer for $190 .............. that's value in my book ;)

And boy they make you pay. There can't be more than $15 in materials bit of plastic and copper and they don't even offer lube as your getting s#?!ed. :eek:

Rohan told me how much he pays for a sheet of the high density foam he uses for the core of the coils - my jaw nearly hit the curb!

Will you need the fibre glass upper shaft or standard is sufficient ? Thanks

I know the cost of running a business are high I was just having a dig I have quite a few nugget finder and are a top notch product but when you get it in your hand it don't look like$570 dollars worth i have evos and advantage coils.lighten up fellas. :D

I agree they are expensive, especially when every six months or so there's another new one out promising better performance. It's so tempting to want one of each but is certainly cost prohibitive for me. I find it real difficult to choose and real difficult to financially justify.

Thanks for the heads up 10FB! I heard a while back that this was in the works. I have the 17"x13" and its my main coil. I sure do see these Evolutons as a big leap from the last generation.
Can't wait for this 19"coil and I bet you won't see many disappointed with this one! Regards Richard

Latest posts