Wadey's Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1471091808_image.jpeg
The last week I couldn't get to the old campground except to reco outside the boundary, very littered with many years of rubbish and regularly slashed...a 50 Penny, 51 HP, keys...etc. Got back to the site today and wanted to work in a wet area... 02, 04 Brit penny ( 02 is now my oldest coin ) 50, 57 Roo, nice 22 HP and some shrapnel!
1471092358_image.jpeg
And about $20 in beer money from the park across the road... Been a good week

1471434307_image.jpeg
Decided that the old camping area on the reserve needs a break, it has yielded close to 100 pre decimals but when a newly awake black snake wants to argue over a Penny...he wins ! Spent an hour on the waterfront near home, it too was originally a camping/day use area and seems untouched ? . 52,55,63,64 Pennies, 54 sixpence and too many 1-2cents . Bit of potential here as it stretches about half a KM, did maybe 20 metres

Potential indeed, looks like you are going to busy for a while having only done 20m of 0.5kms. Your photos all seem to be upside down, I guess you are down under. :D

Goldpick said:
Potential indeed, looks like you are going to busy for a while having only done 20m of 0.5kms. Your photos all seem to be upside down, I guess you are down under. :D
And those 20m if you go over again you probably missed the odd three pence :lol: nice hunt

B5MECH said:
Goldpick said:
And those 20m if you go over again you probably missed the odd three pence :lol: nice hunt

Yep, hit it from every direction, sometimes you'll be surprised on what turns up and what was missed on the first pass.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice, mine is a do not dig, walk on, or go near, but the dog can s%$t on zone, I'm sure there's something there :lol: :lol:

Wow 1874 shilling, well done! Is that a gold ring in the first photo from today? Funny, I find many of those spoon sections as well, they must've had a use of some sort back then for cutting them in such a way and bending forks like discussed in another topic. Just seems too patterned and coincidental! I still like the old buckles..and is that a copper ring? Any gems visible?

Not gold just a junk one AR, Ring in new photo would have had one gem but alas not there

Latest posts