B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Healthy total for a single outing, is that Papua shell on the ring (from Kiwiland)? :)
Thanks GP :cool: :Y: ...The ring came from across the road :lol: ...NZ's a bit far for a swing :lol: :Y:
Does look like Papua shell but it's the smallest ring I've found so far :eek:

ktmman said:
Lucky for you some goldies must stay behind when the rest migrated :Y:
:lol: Thanks K :cool: :Y: ...I have a few secret colony's stashed in the junk zones :eek: ...Hopefully they've multiplied by the next time I swing there :lol: :Y:

rocketaroo said:
thats a great hunt :)

Ramjet
04 July 2017 06:26 pm.....Very nice hunting B5. :Y: :D
:cool: :Y:
Thanks guys....Had a few days off due to bad habits developing again :eek:
So I saw some surfacing and a pile of dirt so went for a quick look :eek: 8)
1499400991_kkk_001.jpg

1499400991_kkk_002.jpg

My most rustiest PD'S to date that aren't sea urchins 8) :lol: :eek: :rolleyes: Hmmm...wonder if they'll clean :eek:
1499400992_kkk_003.jpg

Buick Invitational :eek: :cool: ...Canadian chocolate BB :rolleyes: :lol: ...got it before the foil peels off :lol:
Only one goldie :eek: :8

Someone would be cursing themselves for losing that Buick Invitational "golf" biso -do you know what is is e.g. key ring 8)

Plus the maple leaf is a pretty little coin,always liked it at .99999 purity :p gold that is :party:

cashgoldsilver said:
Someone would be cursing themselves for losing that Buick Invitational "golf" biso -do you know what is is e.g. key ring 8)

Plus the maple leaf is a pretty little coin,always liked it at .99999 purity :p gold that is :party:
Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: ......Could have been from a divot repair tool maybe cgs :eek: ....they're weren't any holes before the gophers came :lol:
:rolleyes:
Having some issues with these Heatho :rolleyes: think they are Tarred and feathered and rusted :rolleyes: :lol:
:lol:
More form the sand castle :rolleyes: :eek: Think I gota sieve the sand pile and move it 4 feet south :eek: Hmmmm.......... :rolleyes:
1499485761_xxxxxxxx_001.jpg

And a rusty Florin :eek: :rolleyes:
1499485762_xxxxxxxx_002.jpg

Looks like most will be scrap silver :eek: .....but silvers silver hey silver :lol: :p :Y: :party:

Those are the most "roached" coins that I have ever seen :eek: did you find them in an old fertilizer factory 8)

But saying that still looks like fun :) and sweet silver :cool:

cashgoldsilver said:
Those are the most "roached" coins that I have ever seen :eek: did you find them in an old fertilizer factory 8)

But saying that still looks like fun :) and sweet silver :cool:
Thanks cgs :lol: :Y: ...Pretty much...these would be Deepfriedchemdumpswampsanddirt coins :mad: :rolleyes: :lol: All dipped in in Road tar :rolleyes: :Y:
From spot HCl :eek:
:rolleyes: It's all for silver hey :lol: :Y:

Latest posts