B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great number of spendables :p plus a star knife :eek: watch out for any ninja's 8)

I found a 1 US cent the other day and thought that it might have been some gold :/ did you do the same :)

Well done :Y:

Sweet {)

cashgoldsilver said:
Great number of spendables :p plus a star knife :eek: watch out for any ninja's 8)

I found a 1 US cent the other day and thought that it might have been some gold :/ did you do the same :)

Well done :Y:

Sweet {)
:lol: Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: Ninja's and Spy's are in my area there's also a Crazy Clown Posse too so you never know what will be around 8) :eek:
I get a few ....the new ones are zinc/copper so ring like silver but sound a little bit BB suss :rolleyes: They rot quick in the ground here :/
1498628032_bbs_001.jpg

Real U.S BB's :eek: :Y:
:rolleyes:
:eek:
:p
1498628033_bbs_002.jpg

Chocolate U.S BB's :eek: :lol: :lol: :p :rolleyes: ............. :rolleyes: .................................. :rolleyes: :lol:

golddiggerart said:
I like those slim pickings mate.... :eek: Send some down this way so I can find some. lol :) :Y:
They're there gda :D ..you just gota find where the golden trail leads ;) ...they will be nesting peacefully :lol:
Hiding.....waiting.....resting....breeding :eek: ....your lookin 8) in the wrong spot :rolleyes: :D :Y:

B5MECH said:
golddiggerart said:
I like those slim pickings mate.... :eek: Send some down this way so I can find some. lol :) :Y:
They're there gda :D ..you just gota find where the golden trail leads ;) ...they will be nesting peacefully :lol:
Hiding.....waiting.....resting....breeding :eek: ....your lookin 8) in the wrong spot :rolleyes: :D :Y:

lol I am not looking for them I am after other things....I wanted to let the slim pickings build up for summer... :) :Y:

golddiggerart said:
B5MECH said:
golddiggerart said:

lol I am not looking for them I am after other things....I wanted to let the slim pickings build up for summer... :) :Y:

They'll be gone before then :eek: ....they head North in spring when the snow thaws if the Poachers don't get em :eek:
All you'll hear is a waste land of bottle caps and golden ring pulls :eek: :lol: :Y:

B5MECH said:
silver said:
Lookin like ya yot ya a spur thay're Slim ! 8) :p
Thanks silver :cool: :Y: ......Fought I found me gun too but........ :rolleyes: :/ :lol: :N: 8)
1498638940_1498630504_c_001.jpg

... :/ No Luger Club for me :rolleyes: :lol:
At least ya got a good lookin bitta pipe B5. ]:D

Heatho said:
Sweet hunt B5, well done mate. :Y: :Y:
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: ....Starting to think that spot A is now empty of PD'S :/ ...One of the silver rings is the smallest ring I've ever seen 8) :lol:

Latest posts