B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... :eek: .....More Hostages :eek: :p
1497165856_aaaa_001.jpg

:p

Mackka said:
Hey B5 is that ear ring the real deal? I hope it is.
Mackka :eek:
Thanks Mackka :lol: :Y: ....Not sure :( ...It had me going for a bit....it's heavy...hmmmm, I'm playing with it now :lol: :lol:
It feels real probably CZ's...but no stamping so gota think how to test it :eek: ....I feel like it's real but it's a clip on :eek:
Fingers crossed hey :8
...The 52 cleaned up really easy :cool: :Y:
1497168125_shill_001.jpg

1497168126_shill_002.jpg

Hey B5, nice hunting, not sure what that earing would be, though having no hallmarks it's probably a junker. Could be a good one though, the stones could be topaz maybe. If you have a jewellers loupe, have a look right into the stones and if you can see air bubbles then they are glass, if there's no bubbles they could be a gems of some type. :Y:

Cheers guys :cool: :Y:

Heatho said:
Hey B5, nice hunting, not sure what that earing would be, though having no hallmarks it's probably a junker. Could be a good one though, the stones could be topaz maybe. If you have a jewellers loupe, have a look right into the stones and if you can see air bubbles then they are glass, if there's no bubbles they could be a gems of some type. :Y:
Pretty sure it's Fold Heatho :eek: :rolleyes: :/
Checking the tide levels :eek: ........ :rolleyes: ...dam it :eek: I fell in :p
1497498635_dddddddddd_001.jpg

:eek: Oooooo.....a handle off a Genie's bottle.....wonder where the Genie went :rolleyes: :p
1497498635_dddddddddd_002.jpg

........ :eek: The Banded Plover 1955 :rainbow: :party: :cool: :Y: ...Haven't seen Pedrosa in a while :rolleyes: ...wonder if he went north to visit Dan :rolleyes: :p
1497498636_dddddddddd_003.jpg

http://victorybadges.com/shop/gould-league-nsw/1955-gould-league-of-bird-lovers-nsw-member-badge-pin
Now that's a badge 8) :eek: :cool: Gota love the Plovers hey :D :Y:

caparobertsan said:
Great amount of spendable! :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:
Thanks capa :cool: :Y: ...love shooting goldies but it becomes a bad habit sometimes :8
Gota find me a Luger like silver just got :lol: :Y:

golddiggerart said:
MMMMMM Goldies.....lol Always makes me smile bigger than before....nice one mate....keep em coming...Where's Danny and Smoky? :Y:
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: ........Dan got his truck bogged on the beach trying to haul his finds bag out while it's overflowing with gold rings and coins........I think he got it out before the hippies saw the load in the back...I hope for his sake he did :eek:
He's probably still cleaning sand off :rolleyes:
Smoky went with some surveillance Bee's to find the illusive Pyramid 8) ...it's all hush hush gda ;) :lol: :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
Well done B5 :Y:

$40.00 in spendables :p you gotta love that :)

You were red hot today,time to cool off :cool:
Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: ...I think the vintage pants thing is back in around here :p The older they are the bigger the holes are ;) :lol: :Y:

Latest posts