B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
Or is the sheriff back in town ! :eek:
:Y: :cool: :Y:

...... :eek: I shot the Sheriff ....look out Deputy 8) :eek: :lol: .....3p looks minted yesterday :lol: :Y: Another two crackers silver ;) :Y:
1496572526_ccccc_001.jpg

1496572527_ccccc_003.jpg

Goldpick wrote: I'd say a pretty successful day for just "crumbs" with those goldies and silvers. :Y:
Thanks GP :cool: :Y: ....Relief not to see a million more BB's...they have to run out soon, I've got nearly 6 kilos of the buggers :p :lol:
Edit....MotoGp 9.30 SEST

AtomRat said:
Is that where my ninja star ended up from 1991 :eek:
Nice huntin B5 keep it up mate :D
ktmman wrote : Mmmm,shiny crumbs!! :p

Thanks ktmman :cool: :Y: ..........Thanks AR :cool: :Y: ...you lost yours too :lol: :lol: ...hardest bit was to get it to actually hit the tree hey :rolleyes:
Getting it stuck in was the easy part :lol: :lol: ....bit slim but some more crumbs :eek:
1496720040_bbbbbbbbbbb_001.jpg

......... :/ ....No silver........ :eek: :rolleyes: :p

golddiggerart said:
No worries about the Silver mate :p .... You got some Crumbs which is okay, I still like your crumbs. :) :Y:
Thanks Gda :cool: :Y: ...better than a fist full of BB's hey :lol: :lol: ...Gota be more there ;)

SinHof said:
Still some neat finds coming your way B5, great police button.
Cheers, SinHof.
Thanks SinHof :cool: :Y: ...I'm starting to wonder if I've got to pull all the junk from a spot to see if it gets to the 1800's :rolleyes: :Y:
The button was a surprise that's for sure :cool: :Y:

Latest posts