B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cashgoldsilver said:
Very very nice hunt :Y:
Very very nice hunt :eek: :Y:

Something old - cool artillery button with crossed sabers on the back and Silver :cool: :rainbow: :party:

Something new - plenty of goldies :p
Something old and something new :)
:rolleyes: :Y:
Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: ...I've been avoiding wanting to find out what some of the crazy areas have....copper tube or ..... :eek: :lol: :Y:
You never know hey :cool: :Y:
Oops edited :8

silver said:
Oooh yeah, and the silver ! :Y: O:) :Y:
:cool: :party:
Thanks silver :cool: :Y: :rainbow: :party: there is still one left :eek: :lol: :Y:
That little guy was hard won......looking for the last whispering crumbs with a cold wind blowing your hood off can be a test that's for sure :cool: :Y:

Ramjet said:
A great mix of finds. Love the button and truck.
Thanks RJ :cool: :Y: ...I wonder if the back got separated and is the other target near by....good to see that it wasn't a master cylinder off a HQ :lol:

Nice B5 and you got Silver woop woop, I've not had silver for a few days :( but that may change this weekend.

Good to see lots of Moolah/Goldies and the button, truck is cool too. :) :Y:

golddiggerart said:
Nice B5 and you got Silver woop woop, I've not had silver for a few days :( but that may change this weekend.

Thanks gda :cool: :Y: ...I've hit a couple of sweet spots lately...good to know where the coins are falling again :rainbow: :party:
That's my first Military button.....still in shock of where it came from :lol: :Y:

Thanks guys :cool: :Y: the 3p cleaned enough...has little dents from machine packing in a shelly dirt mix :rolleyes: :lol:
1496387591_ddd_001.jpg

1496387591_ddd_002.jpg

B5MECH said:
golddiggerart said:

Thanks gda :cool: :Y: ...I've hit a couple of sweet spots lately...good to know where the coins are falling again :rainbow: :party:
That's my first Military button.....still in shock of where it came from :lol: :Y:

Mate tell me about it, finding a Police Button in the back yard and I am like wtf? lol :Y:

Latest posts