B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
Nice finds ther B5...After you mow your mums lawn...you should check the yard...Every house has its lost coins :Y: :eek: ]:D :D
Thanks Guys :8 :Y: I hit a little section of the back before I mowed for the sinker and mashed lead :lol: :lol: didn't get a chance after mowing Smoky :rolleyes: :lol:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6829/1492426256_bbbbb_001.jpg
The ring looks like silver :eek:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6829/1492426257_bbbbb_002.jpg
Should have stayed at the park :rolleyes: went to the beach after for 10c :/ :N: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:
nice hunt , sorry about the beach , gotta grid for 18 hours B5 :lol: :p anyways here is a silver ring I found early on and entered it into the fuglies
1492492304_image.jpg

Was in the sand for a while

:lol: :lol: :lol: looks like the Hamburglars mask :lol: :lol: Gypsy mentioned religious devotees ring :rolleyes: could be a melter Dan :lol: :Y:
Can't have religion wars around Buddha and Yoda :eek: :lol: :lol:

Danny13 said:
B5MECH said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: looks like the Hamburglars mask :lol: :lol: Gypsy mentioned religious devotees ring :rolleyes: could be a melter Dan :lol: :Y:
its silver , but yeah religion and detecting don't mix

It's an Enternity Symbol ring, I don't believe it is to do with religion at all, just union and togetherness with a loved one. Just my take on it... :)

Hey guys, lighten up....the correlation between the symbol and religion is well known,...and devotees do also like Silver (or Gold for that matter), and it was just an innocent observation...nothing more, no intent or symbolizing.. :8

Guess i should have opted for (B) and said, 'Hey, that's half of my avatar,..can i have it back? '.... :p :lol: ]:D

B5MECH said:
its silver , but yeah religion and detecting don't mix

Smoky bandit said:
Nice silver tree B5...Missed out by 3 yrs on the penny...nice one though :Y:
Thanks Smoky :cool: :Y: I think my last Com penny was the 1930 :lol: or the one before :rolleyes:
Gota get back on my game it's Poaching Season :eek:

GypsyGoldAu said:
Hey guys, lighten up....the correlation between the symbol and religion is well known,...and devotees do also like Silver (or Gold for that matter), and it was just an innocent observation...nothing more, no intent or symbolizing.. :8

Guess i should have opted for (B) and said, 'Hey, that's half of my avatar,..can i have it back? '.... :p :lol: ]:D
My eyes glaze over when I see religion and Ooooooommmmmm........... Ooooooommmmmm........ Ooooooommmmmm
1492496608_mmm_001.jpg

:lol: :lol: :Y: Lighten up :rolleyes: and melt it ]:D Whatever it means it probably really means the owner had bad taste but likes cheese ]:D

B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
Thanks Smoky :cool: :Y: I think my last Com penny was the 1930 :lol: or the one before :rolleyes:
Isnt the 1930 com penny worth alot of moolla :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
Isnt the 1930 com penny worth alot of moolla :Y:
Yeah :( a lot of money 8.( 8.( Mine turned into a XX3X penny after I tried to clean the corrosion off :eek: :rolleyes: 8.( :lol: :lol:
Here link :N: :eek:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=298224#p298224
Was looking good....Was :eek: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Smoky bandit said:
Wow nice finds there mate..That ring looks old.. :Y: And some Silver :Y:
Thanks Smoky :cool: :Y: definitely looks like it has some age, the plating inside is pretty toast :/
That's the best half penny from the spot too :D so far

Latest posts