B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny13 said:
B5MECH said:
GypsyGoldAu said:
Nice locket/pendant there.... :Y:

Looks like your hunting modern ground atm...only one pd.

Cheers
That's because I've taken them all Gypsy.. :lol: just picking up crumbs now :/ I rarely leave my postcode :lol: :lol:
Going to try something different soon, a who the hell would swing there spot :lol: :lol: ;)
Probably should ask Heatho first B5 :lol: :p
No one would have ever swung there Dan, it's one of those things that would be out of the world of normal people :lol: :lol:
Weird difficult spot with difficult swinging situation :lol: :lol: right up my loose alley :lol: :lol: :Y:
If one special thing shows up, I'll be packing a machete second round and digging everything :lol: :lol:

B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:
B5MECH said:
GypsyGoldAu said:

Cheers
That's because I've taken them all Gypsy.. :lol: just picking up crumbs now :/ I rarely leave my postcode :lol: :lol:
Going to try something different soon, a who the hell would swing there spot :lol: :lol: ;)
No one would have ever swung there Dan, it's one of those things that would be out of the world of normal people :lol: :lol:
Weird difficult spot with difficult swinging situation :lol: :lol: right up my loose alley :lol: :lol: :Y:
If one special thing shows up, I'll be packing a machete second round and digging everything :lol: :lol:
hahaha , hope you get onto some great finds mate !!

Maybe a waste of time and it's all overgrown but there has to be something in there 8) :lol: :lol:
The dam storm is hanging around again so might be put on hold a little longer :/

Well done B5..Im like you mate...trying to think outa the box...but within the circle..Good luck mate :Y: :party: :rainbow:

Smoky bandit said:
Well done B5..Im like you mate...trying to think outa the box...but within the circle..Good luck mate :Y: :party: :rainbow:
Thanks Smoky :cool: :Y: too many spots are overlooked and thrown in the nightmare basket due to the hassle involved :lol: :lol: :Y:

B5MECH said:
Maybe a waste of time and it's all overgrown but there has to be something in there 8) :lol: :lol:
The dam storm is hanging around again so might be put on hold a little longer :/
Sounds like you done your research B5 , reckon it will go alright aye !!!

B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:
B5MECH said:
GypsyGoldAu said:

Cheers

Me, normal, bwaaahahaha haha haha, bwaaaaahhhhahahahahaha. Man we gotta catch up for a beer, lol.

Heatho said:
B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:
B5MECH said:
GypsyGoldAu said:

Cheers

Me, normal, bwaaahahaha haha haha, bwaaaaahhhhahahahahaha. Man we gotta catch up for a beer, lol.
Three weeks and I'll be free Heatho :rainbow: :party: :rainbow: :party: I'll let you know how a test run goes, could be a total flump but..........
It's probably a night time only place due to foot traffic and tight space but hoping for a bright light at the end of the tunnel ;)
Heading out to Hill End around Anzac Day for a short stay so might be the first time in too long I get to drive :lol: :lol: :Y:
I get frustrated with GF driving in state forests and think she stresses about the places I tell her to go :rolleyes:
It won't go down there :rolleyes: Yes it will :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm all in for adventure time :lol: :lol: :Y:

That's awesome mate, will feel great to have your license back. Yeah my GF won't drive in areas like that either, she's not very confident. She came away prospecting with me one time and I had to do some mild dirt driving in my Prado and she's saying the same, "it won't get though that" lol, I said to her that this what it's built for and she just kept shaking her head at me. :lol:

Hope you have a great time at Hill End, I'm heading out gold detecting in mid May for about 5 or 6 days.

Heatho said:
That's awesome mate, will feel great to have your license back. Yeah my GF won't drive in areas like that either, she's not very confident. She came away prospecting with me one time and I had to do some mild dirt driving in my Prado and she's saying the same, "it won't get though that" lol, I said to her that this what it's built for and she just kept shaking her head at me. :lol:

Hope you have a great time at Hill End, I'm heading out gold detecting in mid May for about 5 or 6 days.
My problem is were in a MIGHTY SCOOBIE DOO LIBERTY :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: It is capable but gota think about something with more ground clearance soon, was almost thinking of getting rally tyres and 1 inch lift springs :rolleyes: for the moment :lol:
I think I've got to get a Minelab before I do 5 to 6 day run but still want to prove the ATGold can find gold before I get one :lol: :Y:

Alright :rolleyes: had about 30 minutes of swinging time on the secret spot to find proof of life :D think I found the only goldie there :lol: :lol:
1491193036_gggggggggggggggg_001.jpg

GF had a quick wander while I was cleaning dirt off and found a mid 50's solid target, bugger let's dig it, could be a gold sov :lol: :lol: not sure what it is, the thing with JEREMY on it :rolleyes: it's a keeper :lol: :lol: the tube thing looks maybe like a cigarette tube
1491193036_gggggggggggggggg_002.jpg

Not many signals but 35 3p and 2 BB's were at the same depth, I think the main spot I want to be is bush now :rolleyes: that may change :lol:
No griding just wandering, don't think there's lots but may be a few 8)
1491193429_gggggggggggggggg_003.jpg

Had to get my goldie fix so went up the road for a quicky while the rain stopped and got 15 minutes in and it started pouring :/ run home time
1491193549_gggggggggggggggg_004.jpg

For once I'd like to thank the park boozers :eek: for leaving all their bottle caps in a small pile and not throw them at each other like usual
see.........it feels better to throw 2 buck coins at your mate rather than caps hey :D :Y:

silver said:
B5MECH said:
golddiggerart said:
Had to get my goldie fix so went up the road for a quicky while the rain stopped and got 15 minutes in and it started pouring :/ run home time
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...ages/6829/1491193549_gggggggggggggggg_004.jpg

LOL A Quickie is 5 minutes not 15.... :) :Y:
:lol: :lol: Had to pick their bottle caps up first :8 call it foreplay gda :lol: :lol:
I only counted three ! ]:D
:lol: :lol: Bit slack hey :rolleyes: Was busy doing the air swing to try and swat the mozzidactyls :lol: :lol: the little buggers are relentless at the moment, I keep thinking Napalm may be needed soon :lol: :lol:

B5MECH said:
silver said:
B5MECH said:
golddiggerart said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...ages/6829/1491193549_gggggggggggggggg_004.jpg

:lol: :lol: Had to pick their bottle caps up first :8 call it foreplay gda :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Bit slack hey :rolleyes: Was busy doing the air swing to try and swat the mozzidactyls :lol: :lol: the little buggers are relentless at the moment, I keep thinking Napalm may be needed soon :lol: :lol:
Can't wait for the cros beam passive dual laser beam tech, automatically reduce their wings by controlled burst auto tracking systems tech , ... no more rubbing balms of one sort or another all over the bod, just drop em out of the air for ant fodder before you can even hear them.
(let it be said, let it be done). :D

silver said:
B5MECH said:
silver said:
B5MECH said:
golddiggerart said:

Can't wait for the cros beam passive dual laser beam tech, automatically reduce their wings by controlled burst auto tracking systems tech , ... no more rubbing balms of one sort or another all over the bod, just drop em out of the air for ant fodder before you can even hear them.
(let it be said, let it be done). :D
I can see a patient application in that silver, maybe a clip so it attaches to your hat :eek: will put aeroguard out of business in no time :lol: :lol:

Just gotta put it out there sometimes B5, so it has a chance to manifest on its own. ;)

Latest posts