B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho said:
Danny13 said:
Hey b5 this the pandora I found gold and silver , can't find it in a catalogue , what do you reckon gold and silver?https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7482/1488281686_image.jpg

Hey Dan, did pandora put a 14k hallmark onto the gold section? If not that's poor form by them......
My bad :8 the evaluation just went up Dan :eek: :Y: the link was in US dollars :8 think it's a 2015 model but don't see any AU listings
http://estore-us.pandora.net/en-us/heart-to-heart-ring/190927.html
The shoe doesn't have a ct mark just the ALE 925 :rolleyes: can't even see a part number on it

Sounds great , appreciating assets :) . Don't worry about the rain I just plough through it the ctx is waterproof so it's all good and up here in the hot conditions it's a welcome relief

I love the Garrett headphones too much but been thinking about the fully water proof model but I may as well buy a sea hunter as well and maybe a ATPro if I get them :lol: :lol: :lol: damn window shopping :rolleyes: :8

Bring it on baby. My Lawn, sorry dirt, needs a decent drink. Ya know I can remember that at this time of year it was wet evry night and hot but not yuk. Now it's just bloody hot and dry.
Honestly, my LAWN, which I was proud of, is now just dry stalks, not pretty, and I am not putting water on it at the price it is, well not often.
Fellas and Shelas, please pray for rain in SEQ ( South East Queensland).
God Bless
Mackka

Mackka said:
Bring it on baby. My Lawn, sorry dirt, needs a decent drink. Ya know I can remember that at this time of year it was wet evry night and hot but not yuk. Now it's just bloody hot and dry.
Honestly, my LAWN, which I was proud of, is now just dry stalks, not pretty, and I am not putting water on it at the price it is, well not often.
God Bless
Mackka
It's up and down here, one minute it's pouring the roof gutters over flow then no rain then half an hour later it's different then back to pouring :rolleyes:
Wish it would make it's mind up and rain or not rain :lol: :lol: not, rain then not and probably rain in another ten minutes but maybe not, then the day it's mostly dry and humid :eek: :N: just can't pick whats coming next :rolleyes:
I'll tell Tim Bailey to blow it up there Mackka :eek: :Y: he keeps saying it will be another week of it :mad: :N: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not raining now but as soon as I get ready to go for a hunt...... :mad: :N: :lol: :lol: almost feels like the calm before the storm :rolleyes:

Mackka said:
God Bless
Mackka
this might help
sulphate of ammonia i have used it in FNQ - Sydney and now down here once its down (spread it like you are feeding chickens hungry chickens) it will turn your lawn brown but after 3 days give it a good hose in NO water before that
i do this every year or so and never have to water the lawn also the down side you will have to mow at least once a week you can watch the grass grow lol
in the major drought we had here a few years ago (total water restrictions) i was approached by the council rangers for wasting water on my lawn because it was so green and lush until i showed then what i was using he went away happy

About an hour swinging :eek: while dodging rain :lol: :lol: SWAMPHUNTIN :lol: :lol: :lol: :p
1488765733_swampadded4extre_dollare_001.jpg

1488765733_swampadded4extre_dollare_002.jpg

Silver Tiffany heart and silver earring :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Danny13 said:
Magic tiffany heart pendant is awesome !!!!!
Can't believe where it came from, the tide was coming in too quick to look further and ATGold handled right to the water edge without GB so Wednesday the tide will be perfect for SWAMP HUNTIN

Heatho said:
Nice hunting mate, swamp got some good stuff in there it seems. :)
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: Might be the special spot no one is game to go, the tide chased me away, hope I find the rest of it if it had the gold heart too, and need to check for the chain, $330 for the silver heart and chain :eek: :Y: more if it has the second gold heart :eek:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/post.php?tid=18541&qid=313856
The type of jewellery store I might not be allowed through the door :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#q=tiffany+and+co+silver+heart&*
Think I've got swap the Makro for an ATPro :rolleyes:

Latest posts