B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Errrr ,.... that was quick :eek: ,...... congratulations Smokey on that stab in the dark amazing first guess n win for the comp :eek: :p ,..... fastest go to woah comp I've ever seen ,.... E V E R ! :cool:
Thank for running it B5. ;)

HI All,
Danny wrote:
Today 03:54 pm
Sinhof will probably take it?
Thanks for the suggestion/ offer, This little black duck has enough crap going on in his life at the moment to take on any more; Ramjet or Rocket may like to take it of your hands B5Mech, they seem to be into collecting different/strange objects.
Thanks but no thanks folks.
Cheers, SinHof.

silver said:
Errrr ,.... that was quick :eek: ,...... congratulations Smokey on that stab in the dark amazing first guess n win for the comp :eek: :p ,..... fastest go to woah comp I've ever seen ,.... E V E R ! :cool:
Hey B5...Please send my winnings to Silver...And thank you for the prize.....Though i think Silver should be the one who recives such an iconic peice.....No need to thank me silver it was my pleasure mate.. :D 8.( :p

Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
Hey B5...Please send my winnings to Silver...And thank you for the prize.....Though i think Silver should be the one who recives such an iconic peice.....No need to thank me silver it was my pleasure mate.. :D 8.( :p
No No No No No, SinHof had it right when he mentioned RKT or RJ ,..... not to mention he got in first with that suggestion, and anyway Smokey, I'm not one to allow myself the privilege of a grass cutting offer like that mate, I'd feel so worthless unworthy to take such a highly valued prize away from you mate, n, afterall, I never even thought about entertaining the thought of entering the comp in the first instant (let alone the last) ,..... I'd have to respectfully decline anyway based soley on the fact that said artifact is not made of silver, maybe the 5c would be ,.... Oh sorry ,.... nearly got carried away then Smokey ! :eek:

Hey B5MECH I would be proud to take the medallion off your hands as a sign of respect to my former art teacher of 10 years who had a painting of the Saint above the doorway of his studio. Unfortunately he passed away last year of liver cancer, 59.
So if it's still available shoot me a pm, if not then God Bless the recipient.
Mackka

Mackka said:
Hey B5MECH I would be proud to take the medallion off your hands as a sign of respect to my former art teacher of 10 years who had a painting of the Saint above the doorway of his studio. Unfortunately he passed away last year of liver cancer, 59.
Mackka
Won't find a more genuine offer than that one B5, Millions in fortune aside mate ! ;) :D

silver said:
Mackka said:
Mackka
Won't find a more genuine offer than that one B5, Millions in fortune aside mate ! ;) :D
Done, It's yours Mackka ;) I'll PM you tomorrow for a post address :)
Glad it could find a home with appreciation :cool:

B5MECH said:
silver said:
Mackka said:
Mackka
Done, It's yours Mackka ;) I'll PM you tomorrow for a post address :)
Glad it could find a home with appreciation :cool:
And errr, the 5c ? :lol:

Gunna mean a price hike on that one then B5 :eek:
1486037297_1486016065_mmaggic1_003.jpg

it'll be very unique now ! :p

B5MECH said:
That guy is priceless now :eek: :lol: :lol:
8) :p $14.27c huh ,...... hmmmmm :lol:
Been thinking about that for a while now ! :/
First Dibs in the will B5 ! :p :lol:

Went to everymans junk land hoping to find a PD or a relic that isn't sink or HQ holden related :eek: 8)
1486087506_wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww_005.jpg

1486087506_wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww_006.jpg

1486087506_wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww_007.jpg

PD from the park of a billion BB's on the walk home and a mower specimen medal :lol: :lol: :lol:
Will have to send the medal to the panel shop for the coach builder :lol: :lol: :lol: and see what magic he can do :eek: 8) :8
I think my relic is another sink part :mad: :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts