B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny13 said:
Yeah I'm with Heatho on this one. Just take it back to where you found it and hope nothing bad happens . I'm scared looking at it :p
What ,.... this type of scared ? :p
1485817702_images-9.jpg

Good lot of finds.

Can you work out the English translation for the Latin? i can not see the words clearly enough. It might just say "avagoodweegend" :D

OOoooo now I'm really freaking out :eek: :eek: :eek: Saint Charbel of Lebanon :eek: :eek:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyexpB9sYow
http://www.miraclesofthechurch.com/2010/10/incorrupt-bodies-of-saints-st-charbel.html
1485830591_ooooooooooooooooo_004.jpg

1485830591_ooooooooooooooooo_005.jpg

Saint Anthony is the saint of lost things but Charbel must be the saint that can't find silver and gold coins and rings :mad: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last night's poor effort :rolleyes: lucky I got a nice condition penny :cool: rare to be that clean from here :eek:
1485830614_ooooooooooooooooo_001.jpg

1485830614_ooooooooooooooooo_002.jpg

1485830614_ooooooooooooooooo_003.jpg

Might have to ask my mum to check with the local priest on the right disposal ritual :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danny13 said:
Take it to the closest church and speak to the priest , if he does not take it, you know your buggerred. That's why I stick to beaches most of the time , you don't find possessed stuff like that . Soon it will be talking to you with red glowing eyes :lol: :lol:
Maybe I should go and salt Manly or Bondi Beach with it and pass the problem to the next treasure hunter :lol: :lol: :lol:

B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:
Take it to the closest church and speak to the priest , if he does not take it, you know your buggerred. That's why I stick to beaches most of the time , you don't find possessed stuff like that . Soon it will be talking to you with red glowing eyes :lol: :lol:
Maybe I should go and salt Manly or Bondi Beach with it and pass the problem to the next treasure hunter :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I feel like that will be the only way :rolleyes:

B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:

I hunt Manly sometimes, I don't want to find it, lol.

Heatho said:
B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:

I hunt Manly sometimes, I don't want to find it, lol.
Ooops, sorry Heatho, got anyone in mind that needs salting :lol: :lol:
I'll have to take it to a priest first and maybe when he takes it to look at I'll just walk away :lol: :lol:
Being a saint of Lebanon I'm sure I can find someone to give it to around here :lol: :lol:
I felt like the place had been poached after Australia Day so if the hunt for the golden coin fails tonight I'll slide it under the church door in an envelope :eek: :eek:

Latest posts