B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm my first birthday hunt starts in a face off with the local 50 paddy wagon :mad: I didn't back down but they have ruined it all 8.( 8.( 8.(
Was looking for a silver PD 8.( :(
1481302913_g_004.jpg

Coin of the night One Dollar 8.(
And an elephant in the room to deal with for my birthday :rolleyes: :( 8.( 8.( 8.(

Well, firstly B5, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Don't worry too much about Paddy and his Wagon, as long as he wasn't insistive to the extreme ,.... as long as the local posse with pitchforks ain't hunting you out from dusk to dawn with raised sticks on fire in every corner of knick and cranny surely you havn't got a thing to worry about today.
Remember, don't borrow from worry ,... there's enough time to worry when it's in your face. ;)

B5MECH said:
Hmmm my first birthday hunt starts in a face off with the local 50 paddy wagon :mad: I didn't back down but they have ruined it all 8.( 8.( 8.(
Was looking for a silver PD 8.( :(
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6829/1481302913_g_004.jpg
Coin of the night One Dollar 8.(
And an elephant in the room to deal with for my birthday :rolleyes: :( 8.( 8.( 8.(

Happy birthday mate.

Only got coppers on that hunt and not even a penny amongst them....... :D

What did they say? I had a chat to the council guys at my spot yesterday, they just wanted to know if I'd fully cleaned the place out yet, they have no problem with me detecting.

Must have been a slow night for the boys in blue down your way???

Thanks guys :) I was chasing a silver for my birthday and failed so need to find a gold ring now :lol: :lol:
They mounted the park they other night for a chat to see if I was doing well and I thought it was the same guys so went over to them as they stopped with their spotty
They'll be getting ignored from now on, time wasters :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't repeat the words Heatho but started with me being verbally threatened, to me threatening them, to them apologizing, then they wouldn't go and wake up the park camper, accuse me of hanging around in parks at night but it's fine to live in your car there :rolleyes:
I don't think that dick and tracey will come and see me again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy birthday mate, pity about the cops causing issues, most are fine with detectorists, whilst others like to flex their muscle on the small guy for no legitimate reason (easy target).

At least today the predecs made a showing for you . :)

Thanks GP :) I think it's coming to the fool time of year again so there out in force around here :lol:
Hopefully I'm going for a beach run with the Makro tonight ;)

Happy belated birthday greetings B5, another year passes and the next one starts, hope it's good for you.
Cheers, Sinhof.

Latest posts