B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B5MECH said:
So that's why I only found one penny :lol: :lol: :lol: The park that was a tip was either that one or the one next to the council
I think theres a HQ Holden burried under it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you find many of those fun fair tokens?
I have found a few goldie patches there just gota wait for the circus to be done for hopefully more :)

Hey mate, no fun fair tokens just heaps of goldies. I've been there several times and have done quite well. Even still got about another $50 out of there with the CTX over a couple of hunts. Should be good hunting after the circus. :)

Here's the haul from just one hunt there with the aldi when I was starting out.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=154583#p154583

Gold ring my mate found there first time he ever detected.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=155715#p155715

Good hunting B5 , yeah the girlfriend/wife thing can be tricky. What I did was planted a gold ring in the local park and let her use one of my detectors and within 3 swings she hit the target . I have no worries going detecting anytime now :D

Nice Heatho, 8) 8) 8) That ring is just what I want to find :) :) If only all gold rings were that chunk
Nice trick Dan, I think mine is waiting for me to come home with the gold diamond engagement ring :lol: :lol: :lol:
Had a quick run last night to test if I could find a PD while the battery level was on it's last dot
1480125957_mmmmm_001.jpg

1480125957_mmmmm_002.jpg

1970'S-80'S TAB can top 8) 8) :mad: :lol: :lol:
Had a chat to the police doing a alarm check on the adj. building about the people living in the park and told me it's the councils problem, they won't even wake up when the cops were shining light in the car :mad: :mad:
Told them about some of the campers at the beach and strange things going on and they DGAF :mad:
even said I was worried about steeping on a needle down there but he looked at me like I was a stale crispy creme :/
Took them 40 minutes to do nothing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arvo B5MECH,
looks like it could be a 925 week coming up, your example is quit ornate and would look pretty flash on a lady's hand, may be some brownie points there for you.
Cheers, Sinhof.

Thanks SinHof, It a small size ring :rolleyes: again :lol:
I was hoping it would be changing to gold ring week

Hey Dan, I think it's a cz, when you look at it magnified it's wrong, looks like a first year apprentice made a meal of it, even has cut marks on the face from not being finished properly :lol: :lol: :lol:
and when you look through it up to the light it looks like VB glass :lol: :lol:

C'mon it's not that bad, it's most likely a sterling silver and pyrope garnet ring, I've found a couple of pretty similar ones. Garnets are a lovely stone. :) Could be worth around a hundred or a couple of hundred bucks.

I thought it was a fish doing a poo :lol: :lol: :lol:
The badge is my GF's primary school prefect badge and she hates prefect's so they need to be hidden at all times. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:
I live next door :)

Latest posts